• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Anal probes

Just want to say thanks everyone for your thoughts on this sensitive subject.
Personally I have no fixed opinions as to the possible reasoning behind such reports,
but your ideas are all very helpful.

What Jeff had to say about the psychological impact these occurences have on the percipient, and that in his opinion that is where the real intent may lay, sounds most likely to me at least.Though what thefoundryman had to say about the pacification of aggressive dogs and Tommy's first post, regarding replication and cloning have really got me thinking.

Also, Ally I have since childhood experienced what can best be described as sensations of pure bliss and contentment radiating from what I now believe to be the first chakra, every now and then. This is not something I know a great deal about but if I am right then that's a sobering thought, still being at first base that is. Guess I have a long way to go.

Anyway thanks all,

Mark

As someone already said, it is likely electrostimulation. Google "electo-ejaculation"....

It's when they stick a probe up yer rear and shock your prostate, apparently it makes you ejaculate :eek:

As someone already said, it is likely electrostimulation. Google "electo-ejaculation"....

It's when they stick a probe up yer rear and shock your prostate, apparently it makes you ejaculate :eek:

Your last sentence could be a poem.

Back