• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Anal probes

dusty

Skilled Investigator
Ok get the laughter out of the way,

Apart from getting an idea of core body temperature. Can anyone tell me what such a procedure is actually for.
Yes this is a rather strange question, but I cant understand why anyone
would need to go that route, shall we say.

Serious question,

Mark

lol

How old are you? Heard of thing called a prostate? Men over the age of 50 need regular prostate exams, and theres only one way to do that.

Lucky me I got an early taste of the fun times ahead when I was about 14. I had suspected appendicitis and apparently thats the way to test for that too. (never actually got appendicitis though, strangely enough nothing ever happened. Weird.)

Colonoscopy to detect colon cancer earlier enough to do something about it so you don't die. They shove a camera on the end of a long snaking tube all the way up your rectum almost up to your stomach.

Had it done. Not fun.

And yes, they check for appendicitis. Mine burst inside me, not fun, almost died.

So, there are two reasons.

Ok get the laughter out of the way,

Apart from getting an idea of core body temperature. Can anyone tell me what such a procedure is actually for.
Yes this is a rather strange question, but I cant understand why anyone
would need to go that route, shall we say.

Serious question,

Mark

Oddly enough, the lining of your colon, and intestinal tract, have the best cells for cloning and replication. There's also the digestive enzymes that your body uses. If you have a friend or family member who is on a battery of anti-biotics, they can lose those bacterium, and believe it or not, they need a fecal transplant to kick start the repopulation process.

I kid you not, I'm absolutely serious.

I'm not saying Aliens need our bacteria to poop, but if they can't digest Earth Food, this would be a way to help with that.

Actually another way to replace lost beneficial intestinal bacteria is to take a good, strong Probiotic every day.

Actually another way to replace lost beneficial intestinal bacteria is to take a good, strong Probiotic every day.

That works and sounds a heck of alot better than what Tommy said. I never heard of a fecal transplant and I hope I never have one!

i wonder if i could sell T-shirts that say

"I got abducted by Aliens........and all i got was this lousy Anal Probe"

Mr Streiber gets one for free

Thanks for the info folks,

Like I said I had no idea why this procedure is used. Fortunately I have never had any trouble down there so I have not looked into the subject. By the way I am 44 Gareth and I'm sorry to hear you've already had a sneak preview, good to know you're ok though.

What I was asking for, was really to help me figure out what might motivate a non human to do this.
So Thanks "Tommy" for your response. What you said about the lining of your colon, and intestinal tract, having the best cells for cloning and replication. Is very helpful. I should have been more concise with my post, it was done in a hurry on the way to work, perhaps I needed more coffee.

You are right of course to laugh at my ignorance but at least I have learned something.

Thanks folks :)

Mark

Strieber claims that the probe he received was an electrostimulator. Apparently, the device introduces an electrical current to the prostate area resulting in spontaneous erection and ejaculation. They're commonly used in animal husbandry.

In the way of "alien" experiences, why the probe? So you remember it. Same reason as the scars, and perceived implants. So you recall it as "real". It's all psychological as far as I'm concerned.

Look, if these beings have the ability to get here from there, where ever that may be, it's a feat vastly, vastly superior to our level of understanding. Does one actually buy the idea that what they're going to do is poke you in the ass for cells or anything else of a medical nature?

Am I the only one who sees how absurd that is?

Does one actually buy the idea that what they're going to do is poke you in the ass for cells or anything else of a medical nature?

Am I the only one who sees how absurd that is?

You're not alone. I don't particularly believe anything Strieber says, but if he really was anally probed it had to be for some reason other than medical. Like you said, the technology they must have would probably set them high above the need to use physical, invasive procedures. We probably won't even need to use such methods in another century or so.

Here is a thought. Now don't put me into the woo woo basket now. First of all I am energy sensitive so I can actually feel where the chakra's are. Let's say this is done to cause trauma to your energy body for purposes of easier access into your energy field for when they visit in the future. The anus is connected to the first chakra that represents grounding and safety.

Apparently a finger, (preferably gloved), inserted into a dogs rectum will cause it to lose the "fight" instinct, it is a dominance psychology strategy that works even when two dogs are fighting each other, although pit-bulls are the exception. This is a common tactic employed by vets to handle vicious, or unruly canines.

I think the background of anal probes=Whitley Has Issues.

Possibly quite unpleasant and tragic ones, but definitely issues.

Here is a thought. Now don't put me into the woo woo basket now. First of all I am energy sensitive so I can actually feel where the chakra's are. Let's say this is done to cause trauma to your energy body for purposes of easier access into your energy field for when they visit in the future. The anus is connected to the first chakra that represents grounding and safety.

I wouldn't say you're woo woo. I'm studying TCM so I'm heavily involved with nonphysical energy points on the body too. But I would say that if these entities can access a nonphysical energy field at all (nevermind the why's or how's!) then they probably wouldn't need to injure the body. They might not even need to look at the gross body at all.

edit: and by "nonphysical" I mean a kind of energy different from EM.

My understanding of the connection to our physical and energy body is this. If someone has been doing yoga and meditation for years that person would have a much stronger energy body and it would be more difficult to influence or enter that person's space vs someone with a lot of physical and or emotional trauma.

I poop a lot.

Sometimes 3 and 4 times a day. If I've eaten corn, perhaps up to 7 or 8. My body apparently has a pretty good cleaning crew.

Apparently a finger, (preferably gloved), inserted into a dogs rectum will cause it to lose the "fight" instinct, it is a dominance psychology strategy that works even when two dogs are fighting each other, although pit-bulls are the exception. This is a common tactic employed by vets to handle vicious, or unruly canines.

ive had a vet tell me the same thing, best way to pull a dog out of a fight is to stick it in, make a hook and pull back.

pittbulls are an exception, aparently at one stage in the breeding program there was a "test" for breeding stock.

the bitch or dog, would be made to lock on to its own front leg with its jaws, and once that was done, and axe was used to chop off the toes from one of the rear feet....

if the animal yelped and let go of its own front leg, it would be killed. but if it continued to maintain a jaw lock on its own leg despite the amputation of a toe or two, it was allowed to calm down, patched up and used as breeding stock.

kinda makes an anal probe seem tame............................

a pitbull can be "wishboned" by its back legs if you have no choice ie you have one tearing up your dog or child

Yep. TMI is right.

I won't even get into all the other weird stuff I do on any given day.

Back