• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

AN EMERGENCY CALL FOR HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob Watson

Paranormal Adept
Last year in August I was robbed. it took months and some understanding creditors to get back on my feet. Rikki and I struggled. my oldest took a job at McDonalds. My 2nd daughter took a job modeling with Rikki. it took months but we recovered.

I have just learned Gene has Been evicted. he is almost homeless. his Wife is also in need of medical assistance. my friends I am not in a position to help. we scrape by still. but by posting this I can in some small way help Gene. Please contact him by PM see what you can do. the Paracast may be lost if this situation is not resolved. so please what ever you can. how ever help Gene out.
thank you
Bob

To beat the constable, we'll leave Monday morning. We can afford a few days at a cheap motel, but we need to raise money to move to a new home and pay occupancy costs. The apartment complex will give us maybe a week to return and grab our stuff after we are pushed out.

the Paracast may be lost if this situation is not resolved. so please what ever you can. how ever help Gene out.
thank you
Bob

Perhaps the Paracast should be lost, at least until such time that Gene's able to get his life together. Evicted, booted out of apartment over apartment, financial woes & ebegging going back many, many, years, and yet the ufo podcast which cannot save Gene from his financial crapstorm simply must go on? Priorities seem a bit out of whack tbh.

We have commitments to Paracast+ subscribers and the network. We cannot just stop, since it will only reduce my income. Let's move on.

It takes just one thing to trigger a crisis. When I was Robbed my car was taken. It was recovered trashed. Repairs bills ECT mounted. If I was by my self I would be bankrupt. It took me my wife and both my oldest daughters to repair the money damage. My credit cards were locked.
My whole life was near ruined.
Gene has no one else. I well understand why he had trouble. It took 4 ppl to repair my situation and I am still scraping by.

Sent from my SM-J327V using Tapatalk

The hotel stay ends at 11 AM Arizona time, with no money to continue.

That's it for us unless we have some help.

Perhaps the Paracast should be lost, at least until such time that Gene's able to get his life together. Evicted, booted out of apartment over apartment, financial woes & ebegging going back many, many, years, and yet the ufo podcast which cannot save Gene from his financial crapstorm simply must go on? Priorities seem a bit out of whack tbh.
I'm sure those thoughts have probably crossed Gene's mind from time to time. But through thick and thin he's pulled a weekly show together for years and it's part of what keeps him going. So if we're not doing well enough ourselves to donate to the show ( I just got another utility shutoff notice ) let's at least stick by him in spirit.

Don't forget you can buy advertising here on the forum and on the show, so if you have businesses, it's not like anyone has to just give money away. You can get something in return too. You can also get stuff at the Paracast Store. If you don't have anything yourself to advertise. You can always help USI do advertising and I'll use whatever comes in over the next while to buy advertising from Gene. All constructive ideas are welcome, but let's not just give up!

Last edited:
I've lived through the eviction process. So don't presume to lecture me on how it works. I just went through it last week. That's why I'm at a hotel. You also said my factual description is "very suspect." You have five minutes before you're history here.
I know things are stressful now but sometimes people are trying to help in ways that aren't immediately apparent. I've had to manage an apartment block and evicting someone isn't usually as easy as people assume if it has to follow all the rules, so maybe he was just thinking there might be things in the legislation that could help. One of the things I've been doing over the last couple of years is trying to find ways to get something positive out of all criticism, even if it seems to be counterintuitive. It's not always easy. But I'm getting better at it.

Last edited:
Becoming homeless is not a joke.having been schooled in near collapse of my finances I can see that a domino effect can send one over the edge. I lost a check had to deal with car repair. My credit rating is shot. In August I was Robbed. In March I still am on report with the credit agency's so I will understand Genes situation

Sent from my SM-J327V using Tapatalk

There are some wacky people out there who have nothing better to do than attack me because I've been in financial trouble, as have many people. That's why a poster is no longer here, for claiming that my personal experience, in which Barbara and I were evicted last week, was not accurately stated. This is the sort of nonsense I've put up with from the very first day I had problems. Some of the chronic haters have gone so far as write and telephone people and ask them not to donate, and to ask potential advertisers not to advertise. It has been an experience not to remember

I agree w/ J Randall Murphy, there are some creative options. Criticism is not what Gene needs, support, kind wishes and financial aid if people can afford it. Memberships, buy a copy of his book, merchandise, check out some of the ads here or just give some morale support.
I enjoy your show each week Gene, I may not post much but ive been listening to you and Chris for many years now and learned much from you, Chris and your guests. My favorite parts of the show are when you share stories of your experiences. I have always wondered why you have never written a book based on all your experiences? I would certainly buy a copy!
Blessings to you and your wife ay this challenging time, were I in better finances I would help out. Keep your head up and lets pray the universe provides for you both. En Deus Lux!

I just want to make a comment, I'm just a lurker who will semi-often keep up with the field and heard a few of the shows. I cannot comment on your situation, you live your own life and how you've come into a bad situation is your own business. If people want to help, I think that is their own business as well. I'm not going to judge, I don't know the situation.

I just wanted to point out for reference, that this post was cross referenced on the UFO subreddit by a poster who was banned in this thread. The irony is he went out of his way to make this giant post on what a fraud someone is, then his post history is heavy into the /r/thedonald cult.

It's some kind of irony that someone calls someone else a fraud then goes out of his way to support trash that spends a ton of taxpayers money every weekend golfing, who hires people who drop many taxpayers yearly salary on a dining room set, drops pennies into his sham charity while paying party planners millions from his campaign, and drop taxes for corporations who already hoard the most money in human history to pay their CEOs even more money or acquire even bigger monopolies.

As usual, those sort of people will spend 90% of their time complaining about whether or not some people are worthy of a pittance and then go out and celebrate while their cult leader burns taxpayers money while golfing. That is some sort of irony.

Hey Gene, I'm a long time listener. Just want you ro know you are in my prayers. Unfortunately this spiritual support is all I can really afford to give for now, however, I have passed your info on to a friend down in the Dallas Fort Worth area in case he can help. Hang in there sir!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I just want to make a comment, I'm just a lurker who will semi-often keep up with the field and heard a few of the shows. I cannot comment on your situation, you live your own life and how you've come into a bad situation is your own business. If people want to help, I think that is their own business as well. I'm not going to judge, I don't know the situation.

I just wanted to point out for reference, that this post was cross referenced on the UFO subreddit by a poster who was banned in this thread. The irony is he went out of his way to make this giant post on what a fraud someone is, then his post history is heavy into the /r/thedonald cult.

It's some kind of irony that someone calls someone else a fraud then goes out of his way to support trash that spends a ton of taxpayers money every weekend golfing, who hires people who drop many taxpayers yearly salary on a dining room set, drops pennies into his sham charity while paying party planners millions from his campaign, and drop taxes for corporations who already hoard the most money in human history to pay their CEOs even more money or acquire even bigger monopolies.

As usual, those sort of people will spend 90% of their time complaining about whether or not some people are worthy of a pittance and then go out and celebrate while their cult leader burns taxpayers money while golfing. That is some sort of irony.

I think the real irony is someone being banned for questioning the official narrative, in a forum that supposedly promotes sceptical inquiry

Do you also go up to homeless people and debate them? I’m running out of motel money fast. Then I will be homeless. It’s not a matter for debate.

Gene, I'm so sorry you're having to deal with this.

The truth, which doesn't help you or me or anyone else, is that we live in an unlivable economy. The cost of housing and food continues to skyrocket beyond increases in income. Even my neck of the woods, Minneapolis, previously affordable relative to the coasts, is now rapidly playing catchup. Rents are ballooning across the Twin Cities as real estate developers erect high-priced condos and apartments. The paychecks of the people who rent are a gold mine for them. Property rights trump the human right to shelter.

A medical emergency can wipe you out financially. The American economic system increasingly looks to me and many others like a systematic fleecing operation that gets more and more encompassing, oppressive and abusive. Anyone reading this--don't think that Gene's situation couldn't happen to you. You're a bit of bad luck away from the clutches of America taking you down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back