• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Americans Describe Al Qaeda Atrocities in Libya

Free episodes:

Charlie Prime

Paranormal Adept
This was a really interesting interview on James Corbett's podcast, dated 31 March 2014. He interviews a man and woman from Houston who were in the petroleum business in Libya during Gaddafi's overthrow.

They describe how the CIA imported Al Qaeda into Libya and paid them with money from Saudi Arabia and Qatar to commit atrocities which could then be blamed on the national government.

This is called "The Libyan Model", later used in Syria, now being employed in Ukraine.

The couple tried to inform Congress about the atrocities. Congress willfully ignored them. The CIA destroyed their business and visited their house in Houston to warn them they would be killed if they did not shut up.

Streaming (50 minutes): The Corbett Report | Interview 849 – James and JoAnne Moriarty Reveal the Truth About the Libyan War

Direct MP3 Link (48 MB): http://www.corbettreport.com/mp3/2014-03-31 James JoAnne Moriarty.mp3

Thanks. I took these people out to dinner a couple of weeks ago. We talked for three hours.

They told me things they couldn't say in public, things so disturbing most TV-addled Americans would not even believe them possible.

I sincerely apologize but I cannot. I shouldn't have said anything.

I know this sounds kooky, but I'm a bit afraid. There now exist email and phone records of my contacts with these people. They live near me. I don't want any trouble for my business. Houston is an international businesses hub with all the attendant spooky relationships. I'm a small, vulnerable fry in that big pond.

Good post.

I have some close friends that work for Halliburton. That stuff scares the crap outta me.

Ever read confessions of an economic hitman?

I read it a couple of years ago, but felt cheated. Perkins left out critical details regarding the CIA's creation by, and life-long relationship with Wall Street.

He came at the subject from the perspective of leftist, never questioning the morality of business employing the force of government, only questioning the way it was used.

I felt Perkins was either ignorant of the history of fascism, or purposely deceiving the reader by omission. All books by former intel agents are vetted by the Agency to ensure that nothing is revealed they don't want revealed, especially books allowed onto the New York Times Best-seller List.

Notice how we never see books on that list about G.H.W. Bush and Oliver North smuggling literally tons of cocaine into the U.S., or his father's prosecution for funding Hitler.

Yep, you could tell he left a lot out.

But the whole concept is verboten and unknown to the general public.

Back