• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Amazon Prime Air — or Hot Air!

Osama OTP:

funny-toilet-paper-1.jpg

Just imagine the fun ... place an order for 900 drones to deliver
something like this to the Whitehouse ...

41xf8-fJRFL.jpg

Well I'm on a watch list for sure now ... har har har ... and
Actually I think Obama's the best they've had
down there for a long time :D.

Amazon Product:

Newly-leaked-NSA-program-610x400.jpg

But don't panic Ufology There is a solution I tell you

your%20move%20NSA.jpg

Safety concerns will ground this scheme. Do you want a drone carrying who knows what crashing into your four year old playing in the backyard?

I see it more like a four year-old crashing into a drone. Also, there's no way they can deliver packages to a safe, dry location like under an entry. Gene had it right in the title- "hot air".

Still, if I were as rich as Bezos, I'd play with toys like that, but my drones would have laser cannons.

I see it more like a four year-old crashing into a drone. Also, there's no way they can deliver packages to a safe, dry location like under an entry. Gene had it right in the title- "hot air".

Still, if I were as rich as Bezos, I'd play with toys like that, but my drones would have laser cannons.

and he just wants to be like this guy

537626_452295388167615_656785885_n.jpg

Well Ufology I guess I joined you on that list as well.

The Toiletry Trickster

So here's a mystery nobody ever wants to talk about: Where does all the toilet paper disappear to?

Over the years I've lived in several shared accommodations and it seems that there was always this mystery as to why the toilet paper seems to run out so quickly. Then years later before my son and his girlfriend moved out of our house, it also became an issue. It would seem that there should be plenty and the next thing you know, someone would turn around and the roll would be empty. Surely it can't have all gone down the drain I thought? Not wanting to get into a domestic squabble over this issue, I decided to beat the trickster with reverse psychology. Instead of feeding into the temptation to get into a toilet paper dispute, I bought gigantic bags of the stuff and built a pyramid of spares on the back of each toilet. It worked like a charm. Below is just how bad the toiletry trickster can be:

February 21, 2006​

Police arrested and accused Franklin Paul Crow of Marion County, Florida, of beating his roommate to death with a claw hammer. Why? Because there was no toilet paper left !
Crow told investigators that the men were fighting about the toilet paper over the weekend when Matthews pulled out a rifle.
Crow said he then began beating Matthews with the sledgehammer and claw hammer, according to an affidavit.
Roswell Toilet Paper Caper

Last edited:
Back