• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Amazing Observations: Modern Technology described in Ancient Texts

Eddy_P

Paranormal Novice
During 1996 to 2002 the Australian researcher Ronald Pegg made a series of amazing observations.
He said that ‘Descriptions from over 30 different Ancient Texts matched to pictures from a modern cd-rom’.

He then implied that stories about 'angels' and 'gods' in ancient chronicles were telling of encounters with 'time messengers' who showed ancient people certain information from that modern compact disk.

Pegg then made a bold claim that
“The documented accounts in certain ancient texts known as prophetic 'dreams' or 'visions' are about the contents and pictures from a particular modern cd-rom.”

This claim can be easily verified or debunked.
An online interactive evaluation session allows YOU to input whether you see a match between ancient descriptions and modern cd-rom pictures as asserted by Pegg in order to check the validity of his observations.

Link removed. 2008 session ended.

During 1996 to 2002 the Australian researcher Ronald Pegg made a series of amazing observations.
He said that ‘Descriptions from over 30 different Ancient Texts matched to pictures from a modern cd-rom’.

“The documented accounts in certain ancient texts known as prophetic 'dreams' or 'visions' are about the contents and pictures from a particular modern cd-rom.”

I Believe this stuff makes no sense the claims are a bit far fetched.It kind of remains me of the bible code rubbish, that was out there in the internet recently. People takeing one subject and matching it to another subject so to make there analysis seem more reasonable.

Your belief that this stuff makes no sense - doesn’t make it invalid.

Did you score the whole 10 texts ?
No you didn’t.
So how can you make a well-founded judgement ?

I too first thought it was far fetched - until I actually checked it all out.

No you didn’t.

I havent had time to check it all out, so i can't really comment but one thing I would say is that your attitude in this post stinks and isnt the best way to convince people of something.
He looked at some of the data and posted his opinion on the subject. He didnt say it was true, he said it was his belief.

Also, as far as I am aware, CD-roms are already going out of date and we havent established time travel yet. It seems unlikely that we'd be using modern day cd-roms in 100-500 years time when and if) we are time travelling...

Not trying to flame here, but extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence... if you don't have it, don't get at people who arent convinced

No you didn’t.

yes i did, my belief it is rubbish, it is just my opinion:)

I havent had time to check it all out, so i can't really comment but one thing I would say is that your attitude in this post stinks and isnt the best way to convince people of something.
He looked at some of the data and posted his opinion on the subject. He didnt say it was true, he said it was his belief.

Also, as far as I am aware, CD-roms are already going out of date and we havent established time travel yet. It seems unlikely that we'd be using modern day cd-roms in 100-500 years time when and if) we are time travelling...

Not trying to flame here, but extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence... if you don't have it, don't get at people who arent convinced

You siad it better than i ever could:)

Wow this was stupid and adolescent. I don't mean to be overly harsh but I have to call it what it is.

It reminded me how people sometimes don't rule out the present imitating the past when they claim that the past is foretelling the future. I don't think the makers of that CD were necessarily imitating anything though.

Whether or not this CDROM thing is accurate I dont know. But there are so many examples of this sort of stuff that after a while the sheer weight of evidence begins to look very convincing.

Im reading a book by Brad Steiger atm called "Worlds Before Our Own". He essentially deals with anomolies that if true would require us to completely revise our current interpretation of the history of humanity, and of the earth. Its mostly stuff like human tracks found along side dinosaur tracks and human, or humanoid, skeletons discovered in rock that is millions of years old.

However he also addresses a couple of interesting discoveries regarding new revelations through ancient texts. One is the description of the 'God' that fed the Israelites. They described this food as 'Manna' and defined it as having been produced by a God. Steiger cites some additional text that describes this so-called God and it becomes pretty obvious that what they were describing was actually a machine that produced some sort of algae for consumption. They referred to it as a God because they were too primitive to understand what it really was. This then raises another question: Whos machine was it / who operated it? Steiger theorises that such a machine would be essential for any craft that spends a lot of time in space, as it seems to convert air/water/some other stuff into edible algae.

Another text he talks about is an ancient Indian (not Amerindian) text describing flying machines. Many models of objects shaped like airplanes have been discovered and this text was cited to accompany discussion on the model planes. The text actually lists point by point features that are helpful while flying a plane and actually describes some of the things commonly associated with the modern UFO phenomena such as disappearance and erratic 'zigzag' flying.

Well worth a read if youre interested in this stuff.

New Interactive Evaluation Session: Are Ronald Pegg's Observations Correct ?

During 1996 to 2002 the Queensland researcher Ronald Pegg made a series of amazing observations.

He then inferred that stories about 'angels' and 'gods' in ancient chronicles were telling of encounters with 'time messengers' who showed ancient people certain information from a modern compact disk.

I conducted an online study of some texts related to this between January and July 2008 entitled "Evaluate 10 Ancient Texts that Reveal Proof of Time Travel".

The feedback I received derived a mean average validity score of 64.74 percent.
Many comments I received reflect why this figure is lower then expected, such as
‘A Capital icon does not look like an eagle flying’,
‘A She-wolf does not look like a cow, ox nor calf’,
‘Only two questions are not a large enough sample’.

The proprietor of World Breaking Discoveries (Publishing, Australia) on 1st September 2008 re-evaluated Pegg’s claims and found some blunders and oversights in the following...
Page 1:
sea of glass like unto crystal
in the midst of the throne and round about the throne
the second beast like a calf
and the fourth beast like a flying eagle

Page 2:
out of the midst of the fire. Also out of the midst thereof came the likeness of four living creatures
the face of an ox
the face of an eagle

Page 3:
the four winds of the heaven
strove upon the great sea
the second like to a bear, and it raised up itself on one side, with...
three ribs in the mouth of it between the teeth of it*
a leopard* (*better pictures)
and it had great iron teeth

Page 4:
Instead of just 2 questions, there are now 11 and five verses examined.

Page 5:
a womb of monsters, a bull, an eagle

Page 9:
Fowls, beasts, cattle, creeping things

A new interactive evaluation session that addresses these blunders or oversights allows YOU to input whether you see a match between ancient descriptions and modern cd-rom pictures.
http://www.pphcstudygroup.org.au/search4ett/

Results for June to August 2008

Number of replies received: 54
mean general average score was 64.74 percent.

Results for September/October 2008 (to date)

Religious people seem to be scoring the validity of Pegg's Observations very low: between 00.00 to 50.04 percent.
Some do not bother to complete the evaluation.

Non-religious people: between 61.36 to 85.33 percent.

Back