• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

amazing footage, at first look though....

OK, here are my thoughts:

- Lights shot through glass - the exact offset repetition makes me think reflections.

- The "rain" segment - the rain looks fake to me, no water coming off the roof of the building, the lightning doesn't quite look right.

- I'm always wary of objects that hang in the sky, but don't move. Balloons are very often the answer to those sorts of stationary objects, like the recent pineapple silliness from Brazil. I'm usually more interested in stuff that's moving quickly.

All in all, I feel that these segments were done in the spirit of the Australian UFO wave ... nice fakes, but fakes nonetheless.

dB

'What a waste of effort and taxpayer funded monies.'

'Thx for entertaining us.

i cant help thinking the world would have been a better place if adam and eve had been aboriginal.......... they would have eaten the snake

Here we go:

Wilty filmed inside a large shopping mall in the United Arab Emirates. The ceiling of the mall is painted like a blue sky with clouds. That’s the “sky” we see. And the alleged UFOs are just lamps in the ceiling. Note how some are not on. The rain at the end was digital trickery, Wilty admitted.

http://forgetomori.com/

hmm the rain scene/camera movement didnt look convincing too "staged".... and another point, why didnt any water droplets end up on the lens? it sure was raining heavy enough, and with the camera pointing skyward, there should have been some effect.

Giveaway when viewing Nick Wilty's myspace page ""WORLDS MOST TRAVELLED COMEDIAN"" - yup, ha ha

Back