• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Alternative 3 and the Secret Space Program

Admittedly, this is a hoax.
But having astronauts already out there with maybe more advanced craft and propulsion systems could, and I do mean could, explain some things such as:
The following is pure conjecture:
1.Why there have been so many failures of Mars probes. Could craft/people there be shooting them down to stop from being discovered and/or give them time to camoflage their bases?
2. What about the strange lights, glowing clouds and so forth seen on our moon by reputable observers (not including Richard Hoagland)? Is that mining/construction activity?

Sounds like a bad sci fi novel I know, but can it be plausable that our solar system is curently inhabited by space faring earthlings?
Interesting to think about at any rate.

Oh one other thing I forgot.
IF people are out there, why keep it a secret? Why not tell us?
Would it be because of impending global doom?
Possible alien invasion?
Because they are better than the rest of us dirt grovelers? That would be my guess. Think about it, most super smart geeks always cover up their inferiority complexes by trying to make everyone think they are superior (at least in dime store novels). Are they having a laugh at us?:p

Admittedly, this is a hoax.

I pretty much agree with you on all of this, exo_doc, though I seem to remember that Alternative 3 was in fact originally an April Fools Day prank ... possibly, I think by Anglia Television if I remember rightly. But of course, some people decided that it was in fact all real, and that has given it some legs to still crawl about the stupid-people-ufo-o-sphere for the next/last 30 years. It truly beggars belief sometimes.

[The BBC tv programme, Panorama, once did an April Fools Day thing regarding spaghetti ... and how its grown on trees. Some people thought that was true too ... :eek:]

Back