• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Almost personal ghost story

diny

Paranormally Abled
My brothers told me a story that shortly after my father died a friend of my brothers' came to my mother's house. He went outside and was trying to do something bad (I don't remember what). He came running back into my mother's house scared to death, his face very white, saying that he saw my dead father coming at him trying to stop him from doing whatever it was he was trying to do. I found this story very amusing.

No, they told me seriously and were glad it happened to the guy. He was a troublemaker from what they told me. They said my father taught the guy a lesson for being a bad guy.

Hi diny,
I remember a true story about a tube station cleaner who used to have access to the old Blitz tunnels in London. One day while having a smoke which he placed on the bench while he reached for his sandwich. His smoke lifted up and a puff was taken. He ran like hell to the exit and never went back there again. I don't blame him.

Also a family member was station in West Germany during the Cold War and was awoken by a little boy in red pajamas who pulled at his arm. He proceed to take him to the cellar where the door was locked the relative could hear sounds of Nazi war songs and people laughing. The next night the janitor came with my relative to investigate and he heard the noise too.

The janitor opened the door to find Grey visions of crowds of people laughing and singing.The janitor shut the door and turned around and ran like hell. He explained to the relative it was bombed during the war and the hotel took a direct hit. The flats were built on the hotel grounds against the wishes of the local population but to much strange awareness caused a uproar and the flats were demolished. The little boy was one of the children killed in the hotel he explained and they were moved by authorities to another flats.

Peace,
blowfish

Hi blowfish,
Interesting story. I believe that many ghost stories are true. There are too many interesting stories that have the ring of authenticity and, although I don't have ghosts bothering me, I do have other things. I'm actually afraid of ghosts so I tell them to leave me alone--not out loud, of course :)

peace,
diny

Hi blowfish,
Interesting story. I believe that many ghost stories are true. There are too many interesting stories that have the ring of authenticity and, although I don't have ghosts bothering me, I do have other things. I'm actually afraid of ghosts so I tell them to leave me alone--not out loud, of course :)

peace,
diny

Ghosts are part of the whole strange awareness it seems from the experts and no one really knows until they pass on :eek: and we will all find out one day hopefully in 100 years time.:D

May the peace be with you:)
blowfish

i remember when i was a kid in my old house i woke up one night, there was a mist around the floor and there was a white coffin at the other side of my room , i just hid under the blankets and forced myself to sleep , all i know is in my country white coffins are for kids , this has haunted me to this day .

Back