• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Aliens in the forest?

Creepy Green Light

Paranormal Adept
This was the name of a book. I believe the guys that had the experience last name is Sherm (I could be mistaken). I think this is one of the most ridiculous alien encounter stories around. Especially when he sketched out what the robots looked like. Any thoughts?

humanoids.jpg

ciscogrove5.JPG

It's easily one of the most comical, keystone cops styled incompetent abduction events of all time. When you talk about absurdity there's this one, the Cisco Grove Incident, and then everything else. Sure there are other cases with weirder creatures but the comic-drama of this case is just outstanding. This absurdist plot of the failed abduction makes one feel that it is simply so comical you have to either say that this is a purely hallucinogenic event or something extremely strange that resembles Donald's initial report. And how can this be?

The two agents that interview him are adamant: "You, Mr. Shrum, saw Boy Scouts. There were no alien creatures, no robots, just you in a tree afraid of some Boy Scouts." So what do you do with that? It's just so damn strange it feels like it could be real. But, wherever it is they came from, they did so with the appearance of a craft from the sky. They have skills righ, but thn beave like oafs. Are we simply as difficult to wrangle as a Grizzly Bear, are they truly incompetent, is this all in his mind? Like Pascagoula, this one is a head scratcher. And Wade's right, I'd put Kelly-Hoppkinsville right up there near it.

ciscogrove5.JPG

It's easily one of the most comical, keystone cops styled incompetent abduction events of all time. When you talk about absurdity there's this one, the Cisco Grove Incident, and then everything else. Sure there are other cases with weirder creatures but the comic-drama of this case is just outstanding. This absurdist plot of the failed abduction makes one feel that it is simply so comical you have to either say that this is a purely hallucinogenic event or something extremely strange that resembles Donald's initial report. And how can this be?

The two agents that interview him are adamant: "You, Mr. Shrum, saw Boy Scouts. There were no alien creatures, no robots, just you in a tree afraid of some Boy Scouts." So what do you do with that? It's just so damn strange it feels like it could be real. But, wherever it is they came from, they did so with the appearance of a craft from the sky. They have skills righ, but thn beave like oafs. Are we simply as difficult to wrangle as a Grizzly Bear, are they truly incompetent, is this all in his mind? Like Pascagoula, this one is a head scratcher. And Wade's right, I'd put Kelly-Hoppkinsville right up there near it.
Ok, your opening sentence made me literally laugh out loud. I couldn't have said it better. Here's another sub-point; I believe the author of the book (Noe Torres- I could be butchering his name as well) is supposedly some sort of legit researcher. How could you have done the research on this case and after the first hour or so not be like "yeah, ok....I'm done with this. I'm not attaching my name to this lunacy etc etc.". But yet he did attach his name to it (along with the co author) and then promoted the book on shows such as The Paracast. I would think a move like this would be sealing your own fate in this field. But then again, what do I know?

Back