• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Aliens Come & Go

maninblack

Paranormal Novice
Has anyone had the experience of the alien-type experiences coming and then completely disappearing from their lives? From 2004 to mid-2009 I'd have many experiences, but now it seems to have dropped off.

Has anyone had the experience of the alien-type experiences coming and then completely disappearing from their lives? From 2004 to mid-2009 I'd have many experiences, but now it seems to have dropped off.
Yep...they's worse than Marlene.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Maninblack,
I seem to recall some of the guests on the show indicate they would have periods of intense activity and then periods when the activity would decrease or cease altogether.
Doesn't seem like the frequency of your experiences would be out of line with others.

Maninblack,
I seem to recall some of the guests on the show indicate they would have periods of intense activity and then periods when the activity would decrease or cease altogether. Doesn't seem like the frequency of your experiences would be out of line with others.

I suspect this to be the rule, rather than the exception. Towards the first part of CDB Bryan's 'Close Encounters of the Fourth Kind', Thomas "Eddie" Bullard reported that after studying some 300 plus cases, including those of Hopkins, Jacobs and Mack, a pattern emerged that seemed to indicate that the abduction phenomena seemed to begin in early childhood, say from 4 to 8 years of age, then dropped off until the ages of say 12 to 16 then dropped off again until the mid twenties with engagements then tapering off with very sporadic encounters reported from then on. While not a hard and fast rule, it is interesting to note that, according to Bullard, if this -isn't- the pattern one has experienced, the likelihood of you being an actual abductee diminishes greatly. Again, not hard and fast, but that's what he reported.

"In all, by 1987, some 1200 North American abductions were filed under the name of the abductee; 600 to 700 narratives had been collected; 300 of these were carefully studied by the folklorist Thomas E. Bullard, Ph.D, with 103 considered by Bullard to be "high information cases." Bullard's comparative studies suggest that there is a persistent structure to Abduction Reports, with the same episodes recurring in invariant order in 80% of the "high information" narratives. "A single deviation accounts for failure of sequence in almost all of the remainder." Bullard distinguishes eight episodes in alien abduction: Capture, Examination, Conference, Tour, Journey, Return, Aftermath."

-- extract from Close encounters of diverse kinds, Princeton University Press.

http://www.hyper.net/ufo/abductions.html

Back