• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Alien TV

muse

Peering Down the Rabbit Hole
I saw this program tonight on the National Geographic Channel:

When Aliens Attack | National Geographic Channel

Followed by:

Area 51 Declassified | National Geographic Channel

It seems to me that there has been an increase in "alien TV" lately - maybe just due to low ratings or something, I don't know. Then there are the movies, particularly Battle: Los Angeles. I am not suggesting anything, just think it is a bit odd. I know interest in aliens tends to wax and wane over the years...

Thoughts, anyone?

I have definitely noticed this too... In the <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com
><st1:country-region w:st=
UK</ST1:p</st1:country-region> there used to be very little UFO related TV (lots of Ghost hunting shows, though), but now the Nat Geo Channel is becoming the UFO Channel! UFO Files is being rerun all the time, with Ancient Aliens and UFO Hunters series stating within a week of each other. Last Monday was the Alien Invasion special too.

Maybe you're right - Ratings are down or they're running out of ideas.

Reasonably entertaining, though... SoH<O:p</O:p

Back