• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Alien peeping on bush

I find the footage very interesting.
The creature from the hight of where the actual flooring is versus the window is the correct hight of about 3 1/2 feet. It also is not a reflection because it's there prior to when they walk up, then it moves forward when they come to. It moves a few times even turns it's head slightly during the speech.

what footage? Is there footage? Because I see the speech on youtube but it's just one camera shot from the front, not at all the angle of those blown-up photos, which leads me to believe the photos are zoomed in stills from that one camera shot, photoshopped with a crappy looking alien.

If the camera saw it, then it is impossible for the people who covered the speech NOT to see it.

It's a fake. 100 percent fake. I can make the same video with minimal fuss, as I'm sure David Biedny could as well.

100% fake?
Nice blanket statment!
I'm waiting for you to call me a liar, then I'll post a video to make you sound foolish. lol
It's not "fake", it's there but it could be a reflection of something I guess.. but not the people walking up.
It honestly doesn't really look like something inside the window so it's not ultra interesting more like interestingly funny. However I have no clue what it could be..

Watched both videos. Not convinced in the least that there's an alien at all. In fact, I watched the Reuters video 4 times and didn't see an alien once.

Wow... apparently the people who think this is an alien have never been to a fun house, since a distorted reflection is cause for alarm.

And people still wonder why real aliens would not make open contact...

It's not an alien. I've watched the big video, and unfortunately I'm unable to download it. If I could, I could then give it a thorough looking over.

I believe what you're seeing is a reflection of someone standing in front of Bush, probably covering the event, and the glass on the door has some wave in it.

I sincerely doubt there's an alien standing behind him, because if there were, EVERYONE would have seen it.

Tommy Allison said:
....I believe what you're seeing is a reflection of someone standing in front of Bush, probably covering the event, and the glass on the door has some wave in it....

Yes, this is the most likely explanation, I think.
All I can say with certainty is that it's not a reflection of Bush or his aides.
It's color, shape and most of all movement even for a distortion don't fit that. At one point it distorts in a way that is not indicative of something behind the glass. The lighting also doesn't seem quite correct for something behind the glass. Nonetheless it's cool anyways IMO and I'd love to see a version of this in HD.

Hawk,

So you're saying that there was a gray being in the white house, standing motionless, watching Bush giving a speech? You are SURE of this? You don't think it's a distorted reflection?

I'm not surprised you like to come on these forums and try to incite me into some mud-slinging...

Oh, and before I forget, I noticed that in another thread, you claimed that I was wrong in saying that Sereda had made claims that he can travel to Andromeda. Well, thanks to the world of online video, I've watched Sereda's nonsensical new "film", and he does indeed claim to be a UFO researcher, a scientist, and he says he's figured out the design for a new energy source and engine that can be used to create an interstellar craft. Sadly, he fails to back any of this bullshit up in the "film", and instead, comes off as a major asshat.

I was once captured by aliens, when they stole my hotdogs. I have video proof.

"..you claimed that I was wrong in saying that Sereda had made claims that he can travel to Andromeda. .."

He doesn't claim he can travel to Andromeda in seriousness. He thinks he's got part of the concept down on how a craft might do it. I have also seen that movie and yes it is ridiculous. When he says stuff like "I can travel to Andromeda" in the movie it's clear he is not talking about reality but a maybe about the far future. That's how Sereda talks.

I can assure you, there are no dogs, nor are there any pieces of someone named Frank, in the Ball Park Franks I bought.

Now, if I'd gone with Hebrew National, as you instructed, I seriously doubt that we'd be having this conversation. You see, you and I both know about what Dan Akroyd said about hotdogs, and what they're made of. David Sereda can also tell you because he sat down with Dan Akroyd.

Hebrew National only uses the finest beef, and with their Kosher Slaughtering practices, makes a damned fine product.

At first glance I thought this thread was titled "Alien Peeing on Bush" . . . you can imagine my disappointment after reading both pages of this thread.

Blah.

Back