• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Alien like giant squid filmed - must see

Damn! Who's to say it isn't an alien? That's an awful lot of pressure that far down...

Could be... You never know... Maybe Shell is getting into the disclosure business... They've had a deal with the aliens for years, to kick their oil addiction.

Seriously, it would make a lot of sense for the oil companies to acquire the new technologies, the "green" technologies that Stephen Greer keeps saying are right around the corner.

They're the only ones that can save Detroit, at this point... and since they're practically married to each other...

If they want to stay in control, big oil and big steel ought to figure it out.

And, since the Deep elbowed squid/alien lobby is obviously saying "Hello"--Hmm... maybe that's what was peeking into Stan Romanek's window.

Wow, it doesn't get much stranger than that!

Sometimes I really do have to wonder if we should be looking down and not up for higher intelligence.

Thanks for sharing!

I'm still not sure what to make of the Bendy Squid, and what its significance might be.
I'm not used to molluscs with angles, it does my head in. It's just not playing by the rules.
- If today it's squid with elbows, will tomorrow bring octopuses with opposable thumbs?

We are soooo screwed.

Back