• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Alien COVID?

henris42

Paranormal Maven
I heard a crazy story recently when traveling in Europe:

They say that COVID changes your DNA, and selects you for some unknown purpose:
- Some people have no ill effects, but its very serious for some - why is that?
- Does the virus have a selective agenda?

I know this is quite a folio hat concept, and I personally don't believe it.

What are your thoughts?

sounds like something Terrance McKenna would say, only about plants and fungi not aliens. The Genius Plague by David Walton is a fun sci-fi book in this vein.

I havent heard this one before. Not saying I believe such a thing but let's just ponder a moment.. Let's say this was in fact absolutely true, nobody would believe it and you would still be ridiculed.

Any links to where you heard this, or any supporting info?

Sent from my BlackBerry using Tapatalk

Henris42,

Hi, Novel CoV ID-19 is a virus. While it is organic, it is not alive, and therefore can not make decisions, so the virus isn't 'selective' in that context.

As for its origin being 'alien', it is known precisely where it originated, and while it is fairly obvious to virtually anyone has expended any effort to study information available, that the virus was released into the World's population by the Reptilian centric country, China (East Rising, the Dragon is wok...moronic BLM speak), the virus first appeared in Saudi Arabia, in 2004. I could track down the citations for this claim, but I'm too lazy do so.. Frankly speaking, I just don't give a sh.it.

However, in that schema, back when I was actively studying ET object sightings, anywhere I could find fresh, recent information, I found a suspiscious correllation between the so-called 'chem-trails' and the infrequent ET object 'angel-hair' emissions. Yep, there exists several events which seems to suggest that angel-hair might in fact be the cause of certain chem-trails and the residents subsequent flu-like illnesses that pervaded the affected area. There is almost no information available regarding that aspect of Alien/Human interaction. Either there is nothing to it, or more likely, (because I did find a correllation) the public information has been sanitized...classified.

kronoz

Last edited:
Henris42,

Hi, Novel CoV ID-19 is a virus. While it is organic, it is not alive, and therefore can not make decisions, so the virus isn't 'selective' in that context.

kronoz

It could be selective without intelligence, by binding to specific DNA markers... but that would mean design, yes?

I heard a crazy story recently when traveling in Europe:

They say that COVID changes your DNA, and selects you for some unknown purpose:
- Some people have no ill effects, but its very serious for some - why is that?
- Does the virus have a selective agenda?

I know this is quite a folio hat concept, and I personally don't believe it.

What are your thoughts?
Well, I know that it seems "foil hat", but if you remember Invasion of the Body Snatchers, there are definite parallels, and even larger ones with the more recent movie Invasion with Nicole Kidman & Daniel Craig. The parallels actually start with a meteorite that is believed to have come down someplace near Jilin's Songyuan City on October 11, 2019.

There have even been some news stories that made the connection: Man who claimed COVID-19 is from SPACE says winds are spreading it

The story then becomes one of the disease spreading and people acting strangely. First the political and law enforcement sectors are taken over. Then they foist compliance ( or else ) on the general population, in the name of "safety" by behavior modification that limits interpersonal communication and resistance from organized protests, followed by control measures such as masks and vaccinations.

Indeed, there are times when I feel like I'm walking around in a sci-fi movie. I went to the mall today for the first time since the beginning of the pandemic and I felt sick inside by the time I left from the constant physical and emotional discomfort, heat, and reduced respiratory function caused by the face mask and the mandatory face mask bylaw, which BTW has no substantial scientific backing whatsoever with respect to actually increasing the wearer's safety or quality of life outside of high-risk situations ( see other posts on this ).

It is technically possible for a virus to selectively target certain cells. A virus inserts its DNA into cells in order to change the DNA of the cell for a certain outcome. So the question is whether this particular virus was man made or even alien made. Some scientists have observed that the traits of this virus do not appear to have evolved naturally from similar viruses.

It is technically possible for a virus to selectively target certain cells. A virus inserts its DNA into cells in order to change the DNA of the cell for a certain outcome. So the question is whether this particular virus was man made or even alien made. Some scientists have observed that the traits of this virus do not appear to have evolved naturally from similar viruses.
Welcome back to the forum. I have to agree. I was initially relieved to hear the SARS-COV-2 was zoonotic, but over time it became clear that there are some serious weaknesses with that claim, the first being that it was simply an assumption without any evidence. Then it became apparent that there was a cover-up by the CCP, compounded by parallels with the work being done at the Wuhan lab.

So now, despite the denials and a lot of damage control by the CCP, the evidence weighs heavily in favor of SARS-COV-2 being the product of lab experimentation. However that doesn't mean it necessarily originated in space. If it did, it seems likely to have infected other animals first, and from them the virus was extracted and modified.

So now, despite the denials and a lot of damage control by the CCP, the evidence weighs heavily in favor of SARS-COV-2 being the product of lab experimentation. However that doesn't mean it necessarily originated in space. If it did, it seems likely to have infected other animals first, and from them the virus was extracted and modified.
Dr. Fauci, who is not politically correct by any means, says specifically the virus did not originate in a lab.

Unless you have all the fact main stream media just grasping at straws. USI , is correct on China region being the start and not forgetting the North Korea which loves playing Biological experiments on its own people. However, Imperial Japan and NAZI Germany also use humans as tools of warfare experiments. Also democracies are not so squeaky clean either on Biological experiments as others,

Back