• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Alien Abductions, Child Sexual Abuse & Sleep Paralysis

What do you think is the origin of alien abductions?

• Total voters

Burnt State

Paranormal Adept
https://ia601009.us.archive.org/15/items/CEIIIHumanoidEncountersGuide/21.mp3

The above hypnotic regression is taking place six days after an alleged alien abduction on Sept. 14, 1975 in Washington state. The recording is of a 16 year old girl named Tannis who appears to be abducted along with her sister Shelly while driving. A strange vehicle matches pace with hers, and then controls her vehicle. She doesn't feel like herself, is disoriented, in shock, worried that her soul is being stolen, is frozen and can not move etc.. The whole scene is rather terrifying though we are aware of the hypnotist leading her into some strange questions. Even so, the story she tells is every intense. Does anyone know the specifics of this case as I can not find reference to it anywhere else online?

This story though has other elements in the mix that would allow the green eyed alien to perhaps be a mental reinvention of the sexual abuser. Many parts of the narrative, from the opening sequence describing the men in her life near the cabin, and her descriptions of the event make the translation into sexual assault a plausible explanation and more in line with what is a likely earthbound origin for her story.

Yet the details are compelling, despite the odd questions from the hypnotist that directs the tale. It has hallmarks of a classic abduction sequence and is worth the listen. But I'm someone who finds these stories very, very curious and wonder a lot about the true origins of this oft repeated human story since the 2oth Century birth of the alien abduction narrative.

Another way of thinking about this narrative is to explore it psychologically to see if this cultural phenomenon is simply a mask for the incomprehensibility of sleep paralysis or child sexual abuse. This study explores ideas around this theory. The research paper is called "Sleep Paralysis, Sexual Abuse and Space Alien Abduction" http://tps.sagepub.com/content/42/1/113.full.pdf

The event certainly involves a trauma of some sort, and anyone who has had sleep paralysis knows trauma for a period. PTSD is evident in survivors of sexual abuse who are often speechless about their assault and find it hard to name and explain. What do you think it's all about?

Last edited:
https://ia601009.us.archive.org/15/items/CEIIIHumanoidEncountersGuide/21.mp3

The above hypnotic regression is taking place six days after an alleged alien abduction on Sept. 14, 1975 in Washington state. The recording is of a 16 year old girl named Tannis who appears to be abducted along with her sister Shelly while driving. A strange vehicle matches pace with hers, and then controls her vehicle. She doesn't feel like herself, is disoriented, in shock, worried that her soul is being stolen, is frozen and can not move etc.. The whole scene is rather terrifying though we are aware of the hypnotist leading her into some strange questions. Even so, the story she tells is every intense. Does anyone know the specifics of this case as I can not find reference to it anywhere else online?

This story though has other elements in the mix that would allow the green eyed alien to perhaps be a mental reinvention of the sexual abuser. Many parts of the narrative, from the opening sequence describing the men in her life near the cabin, and her descriptions of the event make the translation into sexual assault a plausible explanation and more in line with what is a likely earthbound origin for her story.

Yet the details are compelling, despite the odd questions from the hypnotist that directs the tale. It has hallmarks of a classic abduction sequence and is worth the listen. But I'm someone who finds these stories very, very curious and wonder a lot about the true origins of this oft repeated human story since the 2oth Century birth of the alien abduction narrative.

Another way of thinking about this narrative is to explore it psychologically to see if this cultural phenomenon is simply a mask for the incomprehensibility of sleep paralysis or child sexual abuse. This study explores ideas around this theory. The research paper is called "Sleep Paralysis, Sexual Abuse and Space Alien Abduction" http://tps.sagepub.com/content/42/1/113.full.pdf

The event certainly involves a trauma of some sort, and anyone who has had sleep paralysis knows trauma for a period. PTSD is evident in survivors of sexual abuse who are often speechless about their assault and find it hard to name and explain. What do you think it's all about?
There's a couple of things that come to mind when I think of abductions, first is the common themes they tend to share. Description, greys ( short and tall), reptilian and nordics. They describe being handled, physically removed, tabled, instruments used on them, pain. They all seem to use telepathy to communicate. We've had Bud Hopkins , John Mack and David Jacobs all separately do hundreds of sessions with people that tend to support the above description, in general. Nowhere in their observations did they report a high degree of sexual abuse showing up in these sessions. I would think that if these were all sexual assults that we'd see more clues to that. We've also heard the stories with two or more people involved which goes at the sleep paralysis theory. Two people both under sleep paralysis is highly unlikely. We have children telling of abductions, children who have not developed the ability to "hold onto" a lie or fib. We have the classic recordings of Betty and Barney Hill, not describing anything remotely like sexual assault. Theres people who awake to physical markings on their bodies, feelings of being in a marathon physically yet not remembering what happened.
With PTSD you can eventually get to the bottom of what tears a person up through regular therapy. If not all of the details, your likely to get framents. And it may start with an alien abduction because that's more tangible for the mind to deal with (since it didn't happen) than the real thing. But in real abduction research like the men I've named above, the person could not maintain the experience of "aliens" without intermixing the human assault. It requires genuine work to maintain a mirage of protection from the brutal reality they don't want to face. We would have heard more of this as a phenomena in the research. More than likely each of these researchers would have backed away from the certainty they found in their research. What I'm wondering.....is why their research gets so lightly tossed when looking at all this? This kind of reminds me of what Richard Dolan was saying about the sheer bulk of testimony within the field that lends to the credibility. Lastly....since I do believe aliens are cruising the skies....it's not likely there just sitting back sipping cocktails and messing with our missiles. It seems logical that they'd be messing with both us and animals.

There are those accounts, where hypnosis was not needed for the subject(s) to recall an abduction experience. Such an encounter, the human body is bound to go into shock- so I can see why a person may not be able to recall all the specifics without the use of hypnosis.
I'm more interested in these type of cases, more so than someone suspecting an episode of missing time, ultimately being led into a memory of abduction during hypnosis. Is it possible this is being done on a massive scale, to many people? I think it's possible. Could this have been happening for much much longer than mid 20th century, only that humans slowly became aware?

The vast majority of people sexually abused as children have a problem opposite of those who struggle to remember alien abductions. I suspect most of them would love to forget. Dissociation can and does occur under conditions of severe stress and anxiety. It's a fascinating phenomenon in and of itself. But is seems limited to special cases.

The regular use of hypnotic regression to retrieve "buried" memories has a rather poor track record in the field of clinical psychology. It's interesting to note that hypnosis is much more effective in creating confabulated memories than in unearthing real ones.

The vast majority of people sexually abused as children have a problem opposite of those who struggle to remember alien abductions. I suspect most of them would love to forget. Dissociation can and does occur under conditions of severe stress and anxiety. It's a fascinating phenomenon in and of itself. But is seems limited to special cases.

The regular use of hypnotic regression to retrieve "buried" memories has a rather poor track record in the field of clinical psychology. It's interesting to note that hypnosis is much more effective in creating confabulated memories than in unearthing real ones.

My experience with survivors, and in reading literature around sexual abuse, is that there is a very deep seated need to disassociate from the true abuser. When it is the father, for example that abuses the child, the adult survivor knows they have to deal with their past history because of the dysfunctionality they live with. However, it can be much easier on the mind to invent a new identity for the abuser. Sometimes there is the appearance of a strange mysterious man in the house who is given responsibility, and for others it's aliens. The psych study I posted above identifies a unique parallel between sexual abuse survivors and those who suffer from sleep paralysis: both are more likely to report alien abductions than other subsets of the population.

I'm more interested in these type of cases, more so than someone suspecting an episode of missing time, ultimately being led into a memory of abduction during hypnosis. Is it possible this is being done on a massive scale, to many people? I think it's possible. Could this have been happening for much much longer than mid 20th century, only that humans slowly became aware?

There does seem to be patterns in human experience tied to ancient folklore that continues to this day. Fairy folk, Greek gods, leprechauns, aliens, and other mystery folk beyond the curtain, seem to be habitually abducting us, breeding with us, and watch us. This probably is just a psychological insecurity coupled with the need to place blame, teach lessons, control morals etc. and is a narrative we can not escape from. Nothing new here, just old history in a new skin.

. We've had Bud Hopkins , John Mack and David Jacobs all separately do hundreds of sessions with people that tend to support the above description, in general. Nowhere in their observations did they report a high degree of sexual abuse showing up in these sessions. I would think that if these were all sexual assults that we'd see more clues to that. We've also heard the stories with two or more people involved which goes at the sleep paralysis theory. Two people both under sleep paralysis is highly unlikely. We have children telling of abductions, children who have not developed the ability to "hold onto" a lie or fib. We have the classic recordings of Betty and Barney Hill, not describing anything remotely like sexual assault. Theres people who awake to physical markings on their bodies, feelings of being in a marathon physically yet not remembering what happened....

What I'm wondering.....is why their research gets so lightly tossed when looking at all this? This kind of reminds me of what Richard Dolan was saying about the sheer bulk of testimony within the field that lends to the credibility. Lastly....since I do believe aliens are cruising the skies....it's not likely there just sitting back sipping cocktails and messing with our missiles. It seems logical that they'd be messing with both us and animals.

There's lots in here to talk about. But first I'd like to preface my healthy skepticism of AA with the fact that of all the paranormal and UFO related phenomenon I am most intrigued by encounters with humanoids and abduction narratives. Yes, none of the folks you mention draw parallels between sexual abuse and AA, especially not Jacobs or Hopkins. That would end their pursuits. I find those two to be pretty questionable characters, messing with minds and no real training in the field. Their results are nothing to take stock in. Hopkins' Brooklyn bridge case smacks of hoaxing and Jacobs' fanciful contention of the slow hybridized alien takeover is mostly ridiculous. Mack is much more interesting,
"The idea that we could be reached by some other kind of being, creature, intelligence that could actually enter our world and have physical effects as well as emotional effects, was simply not part of the world view that I had been raised in. So that I came very reluctantly to the conclusion that this was a true mystery. In other words, that I—I did everything I could to rule out other sources, or sexual abuse. Some of these people are abused. But they're able to tell, distinguish clearly the abduction trauma from other forms of abuse. Some forms of psychosis or people making up stories—I could reject that on the basis that there was no gain in this for the vast majority of these people." ~ Mack

This article identifies the exact opposite though of what these three researchers contend, that AA victims are not prone to fanciful thinking: Harvard Gazette: Alien abduction claims explained

I think that loads of cases should stimulate discussion, especially highly unique ones with multiple witnesses, and observations of UFO's in the area of the supposed abduction. The Faded Discs collection are absolutely amazing to listen to, especially the Humanoid encounter collection of tracks. The Pascagoula case leads the pack but there are others there that also boggle the brain.

Children are notorious liars of satanic abuse, alien abduction and other fanciful tales because they are wired for fanciful thinking and confabulating reality.

Marks on bodies rarely have evidence outside the teller of the tale. Implants are completely bogus as Leir's own fanciful approach to science has shown us.

I do think there are some unique experiences mixed up in all the AA narratives, but at the heart of AA is hoaxing, some cases of sexual abuse and fanciful, obsessive folks who are inventing things.

There are also a lot of people who have seen the Jersey Devil too but we know that this was something Ben Franklin invented to do in a rival. The plethora of cases is just part of how paranormal phenomenon get manufactured by the masses.

But like you, I remain fascinated by some of these stories.

Last edited:
Thanks for the article's Wade. The first article gives an overview which, upon reading would have most people bust up laughing at all those mentally deranged people that hang together. It's a subject that lends well to those definitions on the surface. It's only by reading a more detailed account or government documents , etc, does someone end up getting hooked on the subject, and for some, changed in the way they look at life. The second article is more detailed. I realized that when I posted my first comments on this subject that it might have been better to just stick to reading. I haven't read enough. But of what I've read so far, I'm convinced that people are being abducted. I realize that for some people they may be suffering sleep paralysis. I've had this effect. And in the one time it happened, being extremely sleep deprived, I heard someone come in the front door and saw a shadow come towards my room, feeling complete panic. I forced myself to move a toe, then foot, then leg. And by then all of me was sitting straight up, heart pounding through chest. I guess I'm lucky to have known it for what it was. Others probably have held onto that fear and developed a story around it. But what sticks out for me is the common themes being retold by everyone. We could quickly say that Hollywood plays an influence telling us what aliens look like but the memories go way beyond a Hollywood alien. Another interesting note on this subject is on what countries are "not" speaking out. It seems obvious that for some country's that hold a firm grip on their peoples freedoms, we see very few stories of abductions or even ufo sightings. So if suddenly tomorrow all people of the world were free, I'd wager we'd see a huge increase in case reportings. And by free, I don't only mean China type suppression, but also society at large suppression.

My experience with survivors, and in reading literature around sexual abuse, is that there is a very deep seated need to disassociate from the true abuser. When it is the father, for example that abuses the child, the adult survivor knows they have to deal with their past history because of the dysfunctionality they live with. However, it can be much easier on the mind to invent a new identity for the abuser. Sometimes there is the appearance of a strange mysterious man in the house who is given responsibility, and for others it's aliens. The psych study I posted above identifies a unique parallel between sexual abuse survivors and those who suffer from sleep paralysis: both are more likely to report alien abductions than other subsets of the population.

To be clear, are you saying the abused child/become adult consciously believes someone other than the real abuser is responsible ? Or does the substituted fantasy co-exist in awareness of the past in such a way that the survivor knows the truth, but is unwilling or unable to admit it to others? This is close to the dividing line between neurosis and psychosis. This could be important in postulating the abuse survivor hypothesis to account for abductions.

To crawl even further out on this shaky limb: What about the possibility that alien abductions could be recalled as childhood sexual abuse inflicted by the usual human suspects? Very unlikely to be sure.

Statistical correlation between childhood sexual abuse and self-reported abduction would be meaningful data. If true, I think it would make the use of regression hypnosis even more suspect.

Yes I believe both to be true - that there is a neurosis that makes the admission of reality to be quite impossible to confess to any other human being. I see a spectrum of human experiences inside both the alien abduction and humanoid encounter narratives.

The other option of course is to believe that ritual satanic abuse and alien abductions involving sexual abuse, and the cross-breeding of human & alien DNA are simply among the regular, common experiences of humanity. The reasons why people confabulate, invent and fantasize reality into narratives we record as history must be manifold.

Are some of these narratives real, as in real satanic abuse, real community collective, cult ritual sadistic and sexual abuse? Yes, we have those histories. And, yes, i also believe that trauma will cause children to rename and redescrbe their reality in order to live with a more fantastical reality in place of a much greater, utter tragedy.

Some alien abduction narratives are highly compelling narratives from very sane peoples of all walks of life. But, what is very, very rare are actual multiple people abduction cases, or those with secondary witnesses, or real proof of any kind. At the end of the day all we have are Simonton's pancakes.

only trouble is with your theorie/s, 'multiple experiencers' of the same event at the same time, not that believe for one iota 1000s of people are being abducted, i do believe earth is being observed.

While there are some rare cases with multiple witnesses i.e. Pascagoula and Barney & Betty, but which other ones, and where's the corroborating evidence? Most of the other supposed multiple experiencers are usually hoaxed or fantasy.

But first I'd like to preface my healthy skepticism of AA with the fact that of all the paranormal and UFO related phenomenon I am most intrigued by encounters with humanoids and abduction narratives. Yes, none of the folks you mention draw parallels between sexual abuse and AA, especially not Jacobs or Hopkins. That would end their pursuits. I find those two to be pretty questionable characters, messing with minds and no real training in the field. Their results are nothing to take stock in. Hopkins' Brooklyn bridge case smacks of hoaxing and Jacobs' fanciful contention of the slow hybridized alien takeover is mostly ridiculous.

Interesting. I too have found greatest attraction within what are human/humanoid experiences. Unfortunately, and certainly not to take away from the need to very carefully examine both phenomena as being distinctly different, as one is willful and typically takes place while the human possesses consciousness, and the other seemingly beyond the scope of human volition itself, I too share your reservations concerning the legitimacy of the pro authors you mentioned. I don't doubt their sincerity at some level, but Jacobs has had his mind "objectively" made up for many years now and has made statements that he can in no way substantiate, so has Hopkins. The biggest being that "These people are physically missing. They are not having an out of body experience." Well, IMO, after having the opportunity several hundred times each, they REALLY blew it with respect to missing the easiest substantiation mark possible. Where the hell is the private controlled testing video confirmation of the missing individuals? There is absolutely NO intrusive or unethically obligatory factor involved here. These are people that are claiming to be physically abducted by non human intelligences on a routine basis, right? Where's the evidence guys? You've had AMPLE opportunity here. According to the same authors that have each sold hundreds of thousands, possibly millions of copies each of at least one book they've written, they've been offered a veritable alien road map of opportunity to do so! Ethically inexcusable in the name of a lucrative profession if you ask me. Absolutely negligent. The big picture here reveals that something is happening on a truly unique and consciously interactive level, however, cultural relevance is critical. I tell you as sure as we are all having this discussion, these events have most definitely been masked throughout history in a quagmire of specific cultural relevancies. The base process is there. It's just minus the space age, and mass communications cultural distortions that serve to color the phenomena presently to a shade of our current sociological temporal attunements. We are such vain creatures, in that we think boldly enough, self righteously enough, that the universe might dance to the beat of our favorite drum. We serve an integral purpose as does all that is natural. If you think about it, it's actually a very funny notion most likened to a control mechanism, or a God complex, to consider man as separate from, or above nature. IMO, we are most likely the eyes of God = Consciousness into the dimension in which we exist. Possibly, that's why we have access to it all via references to matters like the Akashic Record and such. If such a facility were the case, and were to be actually identified, I would imagine it could be extorted via an artificially induced means of mind control. Possession, possibly by human apparatus. Just some thoughts.

Mack seemed to be in favour of describing the AA as a phenomenon difficult to describe and more likely to be an internal experience, which would move the experience into psychological realms. Now we're in the land of visions and the intangible. The nature of the contact now moves into the territory of metaphor and representations of the other, our own externalized ideations about intelligent life outside of human existence, or perhaps trying to get in touch with a more concretized version of god. And of course there are those other bizarre encounters with humanoids of all sort, narratives that are more surreal and indifferent than violating.

If aliens exist and they haven't taken over the earth yet, then it strikes me that the idea of sexual abuse is an unlikely mode of exchange between species. The other reported surreal experience of the alien other as trickster, leprechaun and catfish seem to be more in keeping with their rather neutral approach to interfering with our human civilizations. Neutral intelligences are not going to be zapping around sexually violating us, breeding with us and taking us on an interspecies head trip of emotionally damaging proportions.

Seems a little dangerous to dismiss abduction accounts as actual abuse against the subject at some point in their young lives. As a father, you would be the first suspect- in the eyes of the therapist leading the subject(the abused) to such a conclusion. Or, as a parent, at least guilty for not protecting your now adult child, from the likes of uncle Earnie.
What was the case that involved two brothers and a group of friends camping, out fishing on a lake when the lot of them were abducted? On the tip of my tongue, just can't recall the case name.

That's the Allegash case which is an interesting one, as I believe that the actual case is not reported until about ten or twelve years later when one of the guys has a head trauma and is doing some hypnosis work and the case spills out. The other witnesses follow suit. Whether or not this was a concoction by the group of four is another question altogether. It's got some controversy attached to it, as do all the major cases. I think that the most compelling cases involve multiple abductees while they are on their way to an event or someone else's house when missing time syndrome causes them to be late by many hours. A corroborating witness on the other end can at least verify the late arrival. Most of these cases have hypnosis as their primary recall source, as if the minds have been wiped or tampered with. Another significant claim, that is often witnessed by others, includes the cut on an arm in an area where blood samples are recalled to have been taken. Those carry a little extra weight i suppose as do the commonality of some experiences and incredible of diversity of creatures and some experiences.

The entire Day family abduction in England that took place in a green mist while hurrying home to watch a TV program. The radio goes to static, is turned off, they feel a bump as they enter a green mist and then they are driving out the other side on the way home. Upon arrival nothing is on TV as it is many hours later past the broadcast time. It is once again, through hypnosis that it is discovered what took place during their time in the green mist. This involves humanoids with cat like eyes guiding them willingly up a ramp into a ship where they are handed over to animal like creatures that are short with pointy ears. They carry out the medical exams before they are returned back to the vehicle etc.. This type of story has many significant elements, with no other corroborating witnesses, missing time and hypnosis as core elements to the narrative.

I don't think all cases have sexual abuse at the heart of them, and am open to the idea of the experience of meeting "others" who take you into some type of vessel with an examination area with medical tests of all sorts, invasive and otherwise, along with experiences of meeting and seeing hybrid babies. However, whether or not these things happen in the "real world" or are an altered consciousness experience is up for grabs. I think that a spectrum of experiences are taking place including meeting other beings, maybe being examined by them as well as sleep paralysis for all those bedroom alien abduction stories, and perhaps sexual abuse stories as well.

Again, i think that when you also look at the narratives that pertain to ritual satanic abuse, whose narrative is very parallel to the alien abduction, sexually invasive narrative that also talks about excruciating pain, shame and total lack of control; there is something else taking place that is not part of the real world at all, is psychological, possibly delusional, neurotic and even psychotic. What is the germ behind these similar narratives may in fact just be an original, individual trauma that is relived, or the whole thing is common, with some universal elements attached to the experience; because, that's what happens when our human brain gets certain inputs - it simply renders a helpless tale of abduction and abuse with strange beings that look human/alien/animal/insect and speak English out loud or in our heads.

That's the Allegash case which is an interesting one, as I believe that the actual case is not reported until about ten or twelve years later when one of the guys has a head trauma and is doing some hypnosis work and the case spills out. The other witnesses follow suit. Whether or not this was a concoction by the group of four is another question altogether. It's got some controversy attached to it, as do all the major cases. I think that the most compelling cases involve multiple abductees while they are on their way to an event or someone else's house when missing time syndrome causes them to be late by many hours. A corroborating witness on the other end can at least verify the late arrival. Most of these cases have hypnosis as their primary recall source, as if the minds have been wiped or tampered with. Another significant claim, that is often witnessed by others, includes the cut on an arm in an area where blood samples are recalled to have been taken. Those carry a little extra weight i suppose as do the commonality of some experiences and incredible of diversity of creatures and some experiences.

The entire Day family abduction in England that took place in a green mist while hurrying home to watch a TV program. The radio goes to static, is turned off, they feel a bump as they enter a green mist and then they are driving out the other side on the way home. Upon arrival nothing is on TV as it is many hours later past the broadcast time. It is once again, through hypnosis that it is discovered what took place during their time in the green mist. This involves humanoids with cat like eyes guiding them willingly up a ramp into a ship where they are handed over to animal like creatures that are short with pointy ears. They carry out the medical exams before they are returned back to the vehicle etc.. This type of story has many significant elements, with no other corroborating witnesses, missing time and hypnosis as core elements to the narrative.

I don't think all cases have sexual abuse at the heart of them, and am open to the idea of the experience of meeting "others" who take you into some type of vessel with an examination area with medical tests of all sorts, invasive and otherwise, along with experiences of meeting and seeing hybrid babies. However, whether or not these things happen in the "real world" or are an altered consciousness experience is up for grabs. I think that a spectrum of experiences are taking place including meeting other beings, maybe being examined by them as well as sleep paralysis for all those bedroom alien abduction stories, and perhaps sexual abuse stories as well.

Again, i think that when you also look at the narratives that pertain to ritual satanic abuse, whose narrative is very parallel to the alien abduction, sexually invasive narrative that also talks about excruciating pain, shame and total lack of control; there is something else taking place that is not part of the real world at all, is psychological, possibly delusional, neurotic and even psychotic. What is the germ behind these similar narratives may in fact just be an original, individual trauma that is relived, or the whole thing is common, with some universal elements attached to the experience; because, that's what happens when our human brain gets certain inputs - it simply renders a helpless tale of abduction and abuse with strange beings that look human/alien/animal/insect and speak English out loud or in our heads.
The reason the similar descriptions hold weight is that if this were purely fantasy why not have frankenstein or dracula sticking needles in them. Or zombies, mermaids, etc. The most common descriptions being told are greys, short and tall, reptoids and nordics. The most common physical interaction is having something physically done to them or taken from them. Why wouldn't the stories all range in variance like some sit down to eat with you like Jesus, some torture you, some take you to other worlds, etc. There are those stories, but from what I'm seeing and hearing its not the "common" interaction. The other common experience is telepathy. I've had dreams where people talk to me, I talk back. So we know that dream states have this. But almost always its telepathy. And this is all over the world. The only variance that I see from the researchers is the motive. But we don't even agree on the "act" yet to worry about the motive.

The reason the similar descriptions hold weight is that if this were purely fantasy why not have frankenstein or dracula sticking needles in them. Or zombies, mermaids, etc. The most common descriptions being told are greys, short and tall, reptoids and nordics. The most common physical interaction is having something physically done to them or taken from them. Why wouldn't the stories all range in variance like some sit down to eat with you like Jesus, some torture you, some take you to other worlds, etc. There are those stories, but from what I'm seeing and hearing its not the "common" interaction. The other common experience is telepathy. I've had dreams where people talk to me, I talk back. So we know that dream states have this. But almost always its telepathy. And this is all over the world. The only variance that I see from the researchers is the motive. But we don't even agree on the "act" yet to worry about the motive.

I'm not too sure about the frequencies of types of aliens that are supposedly abducting. When you look across the literature there is a surprising diversity of types of abducting creatures that include those who speak in English, look Caucasian, are robotic, who communicate telepathically, who range in sizes, outfits, have magic wands, magic boxes, wear helmets and occasionally tag team with other alien species and who often tell us things like, "don't worry, we'll see you again, this has happened many times before, it's for the good of your race," etc. yadda yadda. The frequency of the greys, reptilian and nordic types seem to be more connected to contemporary imagery promoted within the UFO industry; consequently, it's difficult to take much away from the more recent reported commonalities when these images have indeed been culturally frontloaded as @Christopher O'Brien likes to remind us.

Zombies and vampires are the purview of another location - the cinema, consequently they do not play roles in our current culturally altered experiences. The lycanthrope, on the other hand, is an eternally witnessed creature, whose lore has managed to continue across time, is still sexy, still plausible outside the realm of the film screen, and is still being witnessed along with Bigfoot. But these creatures do not abduct as a core part of their story, and so they are not part of our abduction narratives.

Cases of alien abduction are scarce in the early century, and most humanoid contacts are with creatures who look just like the Caucasian witnesses that see them and speak English. Following this period is an incredible diversity of abduction reports with similar narrative stages. The increase in reports and the details regarding medical exams, sexually invasive procedures and hybrid alien babies is definitely a highlight worth deconstructing from the last thirty years. Oddly enough, this is a period when we have made a number of advances and public discussions around genetic engineering and what we can do with sperm and ovum ourselves.

Also, we should not too quickly dismiss the power of confabulation, fantasy prone people and the art of lying. When you listen to the early recordings of those who are interacting with humanoids, the most frequent and repeated set of questions include, "have you had other strange experiences like this before?" and, "have you had any previous investigations or interests into the UFO phenomenon?" I think that a lot of what has been "witnessed" include individual fantasy narratives that are very hard to separate from anything that might have actually happened to someone.

Now i hate to keep bringing this up as no one is responding to this but when you do compare Ritual Satanic Abuse and Alien Abduction Phenomenon the parallels are too close to be dismissed. As both are entirely, incredibly speculative and fantastical events, with very little concrete proof, we have to give Ocam's Razor a nod and give the more likely explanation over to invention, as opposed to reality, and perhaps even more so given the too similar reports and descriptions in contemporary reports.

Satanic Ritual Abuse (SRA) and Alien Abduction Comparison - Alien Resistance | Alien Resistance

I'm not too sure about the frequencies of types of aliens that are supposedly abducting. When you look across the literature there is a surprising diversity of types of abducting creatures that include those who speak in English, look Caucasian, are robotic, who communicate telepathically, who range in sizes, outfits, have magic wands, magic boxes, wear helmets and occasionally tag team with other alien species and who often tell us things like, "don't worry, we'll see you again, this has happened many times before, it's for the good of your race," etc. yadda yadda. The frequency of the greys, reptilian and nordic types seem to be more connected to contemporary imagery promoted within the UFO industry; consequently, it's difficult to take much away from the more recent reported commonalities when these images have indeed been culturally frontloaded as @Christopher O'Brien likes to remind us.

Zombies and vampires are the purview of another location - the cinema, consequently they do not play roles in our current culturally altered experiences. The lycanthrope, on the other hand, is an eternally witnessed creature, whose lore has managed to continue across time, is still sexy, still plausible outside the realm of the film screen, and is still being witnessed along with Bigfoot. But these creatures do not abduct as a core part of their story, and so they are not part of our abduction narratives.

Cases of alien abduction are scarce in the early century, and most humanoid contacts are with creatures who look just like the Caucasian witnesses that see them and speak English. Following this period is an incredible diversity of abduction reports with similar narrative stages. The increase in reports and the details regarding medical exams, sexually invasive procedures and hybrid alien babies is definitely a highlight worth deconstructing from the last thirty years. Oddly enough, this is a period when we have made a number of advances and public discussions around genetic engineering and what we can do with sperm and ovum ourselves.

Also, we should not too quickly dismiss the power of confabulation, fantasy prone people and the art of lying. When you listen to the early recordings of those who are interacting with humanoids, the most frequent and repeated set of questions include, "have you had other strange experiences like this before?" and, "have you had any previous investigations or interests into the UFO phenomenon?" I think that a lot of what has been "witnessed" include individual fantasy narratives that are very hard to separate from anything that might have actually happened to someone.

Now i hate to keep bringing this up as no one is responding to this but when you do compare Ritual Satanic Abuse and Alien Abduction Phenomenon the parallels are too close to be dismissed. As both are entirely, incredibly speculative and fantastical events, with very little concrete proof, we have to give Ocam's Razor a nod and give the more likely explanation over to invention, as opposed to reality, and perhaps even more so given the too similar reports and descriptions in contemporary reports.

Satanic Ritual Abuse (SRA) and Alien Abduction Comparison - Alien Resistance | Alien Resistance
Sorry, I just can't buy into the crap from christian doctrine telling us that our answers are found in the Bible. I went to the site and it's littered with everything Alien coming back to demonic ritual and finding help through Christians resources. For me, having government involved in chasing UFO's, thousands of sightings world wide, etc, makes abductions extremely plausible. We have tons of evidence just from government alone to make the next leap that abductions might be happening. Obviously I can't show proof, no-one can. But like anything being studied there has to be some weight given to the testimony. Like I said before, there's going to be people that initially report alien only to backtrack to rape or some other abuse. When dealing with the mind it takes time to weed out the layers of fact and fiction.
"Our goal is to present Biblical evidence that the phenomena and entities commonly referred to as “aliens” by popular culture are indeed spiritual in nature – opposed to genuinely extra-terrestrial – and is best described as the activity of “fallen angels” intent on deceiving mankind away from a knowledge of the true God and gospel of His Son, our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ."
That's from the site. When I see crap like that it really pisses me off. We have a problem. It's being reported as abduction. Lets examine it as an abduction an see where it leads. Talk about a popular culture grab all......"knowledge of the true God and gospel of His Son, our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ"

Back