• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Alien Abduction With Calvin Parker

Randall

J. Randall Murphy
On the evening of October 11, 1973, co-workers 42-year-old Charles Hickson and 19-year-old Calvin Parker told the Jackson County, Mississippi Sheriff's office they were fishing off a pier on the west bank of the Pascagoula River in Mississippi when they heard a whirring/whizzing sound, saw two flashing blue lights and an oval shaped object 30–40 feet across and 8–10 feet high. Parker and Hickson claimed that they were "conscious but paralyzed" while three "creatures" took them aboard the object and subjected them to an examination before releasing them. Charles Hickson died in Ocean Springs at the age of 80, but Calvin lives on to keep the story of their experience alive. The show will be recorded at 2:00PM Pacific Thursday August 29, 2018. Post your questions and comments here.

nickell-famous-alien.jpg
MUFON Article: Pascagoula Mississippi Case - 1973

Last edited:
Question:

Debunkers have said that there was someone, I believe it was a bridge caretaker, who was in view of the incident but did not notice anything unusual. What are your thoughts on this?

Calvin

(Questions I hope can be in Part One of the show)

Was their any communication to you or Charles from the entities? If so what are the details?

Did government agents interview you after the incident? If so, what was the conversation?

Have you or did Charles have any later UFO or paranormal experiences?

Question:

Debunkers have said that there was someone, I believe it was a bridge caretaker, who was in view of the incident but did not notice anything unusual. What are your thoughts on this?
Your question has been asked.

Calvin

(Questions I hope can be in Part One of the show)

Was their any communication to you or Charles from the entities? If so what are the details?

Did government agents interview you after the incident? If so, what was the conversation?

Have you or did Charles have any later UFO or paranormal experiences?
Your questions have been asked.

Back