• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Alien Abduction Caught On Film In Dickinson, North Dakota

Tony2013 said:
I'm already highly skeptical of the whole deal.

That thread at ATS has a link to the original American Chronicle story, which was authored by a guy named Brian Vike. Now, who this guy is or what he's all about I have no idea, but if you scroll down to the bottom of that American Chronicle story there's a link to his blog (http://thevikereport.blogspot.com/). Apparently he runs his own UFO radio show, claims to have abduction experience himself, and is the Director for the HBCC UFO Research. If you take a look on his blog, you'll notice links to Dan Willis' MySpace page, and a link to the Disclosure Project website. Troll on over to the HBCC UFO page, and you'll find a bunch of banner links to Brian Vike's blogpage.

I haven't looked that deep into it yet, but it seems that this whole ordeal is a campaign by this Vike guy to boost his ratings for his radio show.

Brian is a relative new comer. Got started back in 2000. I'm more concerned with the "abductee". He is a real person and not something Brian made up. You can read a very long reply by the guy at the same page the vids are linked. If anyone brighten the vids up, please post. http://www.hbccufo.org/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=2804

Much of David's (the reported abductee) experiences are spot on for sleep paralysis btw. He's also very religious, which doesn't help in the critical thinking department.

I'm really not sure how this video of a guy leaving his job and going off to the bar got stuck onto the end of the thread I started about a video allegedly taken by a man that was asleep allegedly showing a video of his own abduction in North Dakota--but it has absolutely nothing to do with it.

The footage I want to see is represented here:

The film starts out at a certain point from the original tape! It runs for about 15 minutes with just one strange thing happening when there is a sudden movement inside my blankets and I do some strange moaning!

Just noticed that yesterday! After 15 minutes my blankets go down and you will see lying on the top of my blankets on the right side a very strange entity lying there with a funnel like spiraling end to it!
-----------

Just wanted to mention that what y'all are talking about is not what was originally posted here. Than again, there STILL doesn't seem to be any video released about it, so it's probably a hoax.

And now back to your regularly scheduled deprogramming...

Paranormal Packrat said:
My main goal is to get an abduction or very close encounter recorded. I've had no luck finding a good abductee in my area to stake out though. Everyone keep me in mind if you come across a repeated abductee in or around Charlotte NC.
Are you a member of NC Mufon? There used to be a guy who was a member named Granville Angell who dealt with folks who claimed to be abductees. Think he was in the Charlotte area. Anyway, might want to get in touch with the NC chapter of MUFON and see if they could help you out.

Hey, we keep getting off track here.

This is NOT the Dickinson, North Dakota abduction, the video you keep posting in this thread.

This is the guy that got recorded puking by security cameras.

Not the same deal.

Is this Dickinson, North Dakota footage available anywhere? Are there any stills from it? Gotta say, my bs meter is going through the roof.

ABR486 said:
Paranormal Packrat said:
My main goal is to get an abduction or very close encounter recorded. I've had no luck finding a good abductee in my area to stake out though. Everyone keep me in mind if you come across a repeated abductee in or around Charlotte NC.
Are you a member of NC Mufon? There used to be a guy who was a member named Granville Angell who dealt with folks who claimed to be abductees. Think he was in the Charlotte area. Anyway, might want to get in touch with the NC chapter of MUFON and see if they could help you out.

I was a member. MUFON was NO help.

ABR486 said:
Is this Dickinson, North Dakota footage available anywhere? Are there any stills from it? Gotta say, my bs meter is going through the roof.

Yes, I posted the vids in this thread:) Here it is again.
http://www.hbccufo.org/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=2804

gilbavel said:
Hey, we keep getting off track here.

This is NOT the Dickinson, North Dakota abduction, the video you keep posting in this thread.

This is the guy that got recorded puking by security cameras.

Not the same deal.

Pointing that out repeatedly isn't exactly on topic either....

Well, first of all, the videos posted are reenactments. Secondly, the guy can't write without putting an exclamation point at the end of every sentence! It's like everything he talks about is absolutely imperative! Really! Add to that the fact that he can't spell at all, and that he keeps stalling on producing the real video, whatever of it there supposedly is--yeah, my BS meter is off the chart, too.

Also, for my money, the guy's decidedly non-secular approach doesn't do a lot for his credibility.

I also feel after reading the new post he made that there may be an element of disinformation here. For this guy to know so much about the Disclosure Project and Exoplitics, and still have such horrendous spelling and grammatical errors in his posts, makes me leery.

As far as I'm concerned, the video of the guy puking up has more merit, just because there's actually something to see.

Sorry I brought it up in the first place. I should have waited to see if it would produce anything important.

Back