• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Air phenomena in Norway

I love that so many people "in the know" have NO idea what this is...its amazing!
Be interesting if there were any satelites in the area might have caught an image from above!...It may not be Worm hole or ET related but DAMN it looks fcking awesome!...has any comment been made as to wheather anyone has gone to look in the area where the Blue light hit?

The Russians have said that they launched a missile early Wednesday morning but has not commented on the illuminations. The missile's third stage failed, they say.

Are they saying it's got nothing to do with them or is this simply the wheels of beaurocracy grinding slowly?

How can you talk about this as if it is "just a missile gone awry". If this is a russian missile gone off course and spinning around in the middle of freakin norway, id say that there should be hell to pay. People could get seriously hurt if thats the case. Its not like russia is just around the corner either by the way, you might wanna check up on a map.

So in any case this is some huge missile, or too damn close

sorry, i just saw that it was in tromsø it was seen...i had gotten somehow that it was trondheim. Tromsø is indeed quite close to russia

From what I have read, this was likely a sea launch test of new Russian missile fired from one of their new "boomers" (ballistic missile submarines). The exhaust trails of these missile tests can be seen for great distances. I once saw an extremely bizarre contrail early one morning that was from a missile test over the Atlantic, I live in central North Carolina, hundreds of miles from the sea. If this was a sub launched test, they would have fired it in a region of ocean that would put it in visible range of Norway.

In the past, the Russians actually played up UFO reports to hide secret missile test from the West and their own people.

yeah i understand it better now. What mainly triggered me off was that some of the articles said that the missile was seen going haywire above land.

I understand the Russians have claimed responsibility for this. However, I'd feel a lot better about this "Rocket" explanation if there had previously been a similiar event on record. I've seen comments from a few people saying they've seen unusual contrails. I've seen unusual contrails, re-entry burnups, atmospheric explosions, and many launch videos but never anything remotely resembling this display. This was incredibly symetrical, oddly colorful and bright. I hope we can get a more in-depth explanation of the conditions that would cause this.

Back