• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Aerial School Ufo and Creature Sighting in Ruwa, Zimbabwe 1994

Anders

Skilled Investigator
What's everyone's thoughts on over 60 school children in Ruwa, Zimbabwe witnessing a ufo land and stereotypical greys getting out and approaching them? John Mack pushed this case, and something about it makes me think it happened to a certain degree. It'd be cool to get some of the witness and schoolteachers involved here for a show in my opinion.

links to witness testimonies :

And when interviewed years later the story hasnt changed, all it would take is one of the kids as an adult to say, nah we made it all up.
But not one of them did.

A classic case imo

I'm embarrassed to say I never heard of the Ariel case. Thanks for posting this. The children obviously saw something that scared them. Westall is also impressive. I think they both happened exactly as described.

What's fascinating about the school UFO encounters is just how many witnesses are available to draw pictures, report their sighting experience etc. This is rich material for the investigator to use to present a rich retelling of a highly unique event. The Zimbabwe movie doc. should have been out a long time ago - with such strong material a clean edit is way overdue, especially as an opportunity to recall, celebrate and investigate J. Mack. When I saw the Westall doc. I could not believe I was not previously aware of such a well documented and detailed sighting experience from Ufological history.

What's fascinating about the school UFO encounters is just how many witnesses are available to draw pictures, report their sighting experience etc.

It's also fascinating that all were kids. Not one adult was aware of what was going on then. Maybe ETs thought their message, relating to the environment, would have more of an impact on impressionable young people.:)

Back