• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Advanced Humaniod

F

Fireboi

I Wonder Why SO MAny People Use The Words "GRey's" or Green MEn

First Let ME Say That There COuld Be A Race Of Greys In The Realm Of Possibilities ... But Alot Of Historical And Biblical Evidence Would Point To The Appearing As MEn....

My Experience TAke It How You Will..

I Am Going To Call It dream Cause That Is How I Remember it...

In THe Dream I Was Aboard A Space Ship Of Some Sort... ANd WHile I Was There I Was TAlking To A MAn He Was A Little Shorter THan ME But That MAde No Difference. He Told ME THat "we Are Just Like YOu'' We Are Only More Advanced >...

I Thought That MAybe I Was In The Future Or Something... But THe There Truth Was --Not that It Was A Different Time For Us But That It Was People From And Different PLace..

I Was Able To Walk Around THe Ship.. I Seen This female In Whom I Kept Telling Her I Was From The Past Showing HEr THe Date That Was On My Phone...

Long Story Short...

The NExt Day ...

I Was At Work... Seeing I Get THere Before The Sun Rises...I Looked At My Phone And (This HAs Never Happened Before Or After) My Phone's Screen Was Scrambled Like The Normal Appearence Was not THere Like Something Was Wrong With My phone.. I Cut It Off And Back On And It Was Back To Normal...

But It Has Never Happened Again.....

I Believe That There May BE MAy Different Types Of E.T.'s But THen Again .. What Solid Proof Does Any Civillian HAve ........

Please stop capitalizing every word in your sentences, it's extremely difficult to read them.

Anyway, interesting dream but I doubt it was more than just that. As for the phone, that could easily be some glitch. You just assigned it signifigance after the fact. If it had happened the day before the dream, you'd have paid it no mind.

Fireboi said:
I Wonder Why SO MAny People Use The Words "GRey's" or Green MEn

First Let ME Say That There COuld Be A Race Of Greys In The Realm Of Possibilities ... But Alot Of Historical And Biblical Evidence Would Point To The Appearing As MEn....

My Experience TAke It How You Will..

I Am Going To Call It dream Cause That Is How I Remember it...

In THe Dream I Was Aboard A Space Ship Of Some Sort... ANd WHile I Was There I Was TAlking To A MAn He Was A Little Shorter THan ME But That MAde No Difference. He Told ME THat "we Are Just Like YOu'' We Are Only More Advanced >...

I Thought That MAybe I Was In The Future Or Something... But THe There Truth Was --Not that It Was A Different Time For Us But That It Was People From And Different PLace..

I Was Able To Walk Around THe Ship.. I Seen This female In Whom I Kept Telling Her I Was From The Past Showing HEr THe Date That Was On My Phone...

Long Story Short...

The NExt Day ...

I Was At Work... Seeing I Get THere Before The Sun Rises...I Looked At My Phone And (This HAs Never Happened Before Or After) My Phone's Screen Was Scrambled Like The Normal Appearence Was not THere Like Something Was Wrong With My phone.. I Cut It Off And Back On And It Was Back To Normal...

But It Has Never Happened Again.....

I Believe That There May BE MAy Different Types Of E.T.'s But THen Again .. What Solid Proof Does Any Civillian HAve ........

They call them greys because beings with grey skin are most common. Little green men come from fictions. Those who read more comic books than abduction reports think they are cute and refer to saucer/ufo pilots as little green men.

I'm not into the bible. Overrated and distorted book (actually there's different versions) that is wide open to various interpretations. More so than what I deal with in ufology. Men, angels, demons, imaginary, myth. Who knows. If by man you mean humanoids, ok. If by man you mean humans, then they are funny looking. More so than me.

Usually when you remember something as a dream, that's because it was.

I know very little about cell phones. Other than they annoy me and I don't want one.

Was there any smells in your dream? Smells are somewhat rare in them is why I asked.

People from a different place = aliens as far as I'm concerned. But I'm not much into arguing semantics.

Check your call log for any off planet numbers. That's what I'd do. And make sure they didn't call collect!

(If you have this 'dream' again and your phone was made after 1999 try snapping a pic of the craft interior)

-DBTrek

CapnG said:
As for the phone, that could easily be some glitch. You just assigned it signifigance after the fact. If it had happened the day before the dream, you'd have paid it no mind.

I MUST SAY THAT U COULD HAVE A POINT,,,.. BUT THE TRUTH IS THAT IT DIDN'T HAPPEN THE DAY BEFORE AT ANT TIME NOR HAS IT HAPPENED ANYTIME AFTER THAT..

MY EXPERIENCE WITH TECHNOLIGY IS THAT IF ITS MEST-UP IT WILL CONTINUE TO DO SO..

LIKE A SCRACTED CD IT WILL SKIP WHEN IT GET TO A CERTAIN POINT..

THAT kNOCKS YOUR THEORY OUT OF THE BOX.....

Fire said:
THAT kNOCKS YOUR THEORY OUT OF THE BOX.....

Uh, no. It just means that error hasn't re-occured YET. You may have passed by an unusually strong magnetic field without knowing it, or been in the path of an independant, stronger transmission or one of a hundred bland, everyday explanations. You choose to assign it significance because you WANT it to be special.

Back