• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Additional suggested guests

Lily

Paranormal Novice
Hi Paracasters,

I'm a lurker and a huge fan of The Paracast. I just read Hall and Connors Captain Edward J. Ruppelt: Summer Of The Saucers. It's an incredible read and I wonder if Gene and David would consider having the authors on the show. Anyone else in the Forum read the book?

I'm finding these early cases are not only fascinating but compelling. I decided a while back to look at history to better understand the phenomenon and the players (including the history of government disinfo and silence).

Lily

I think this would be an interesting show also. The older cases are very interesting and Ruppelt was a fascinating character.

Back