• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Accuracy rate among psychics

Status
Not open for further replies.
daz Been there, done that. They still couldn't find my car keys let alone their ass with both hands ;)

MMM car keys - I see you put alot of thought and attention into the project then :)

daz

MMM car keys - I see you put alot of thought and attention into the project then :)

daz

I figured I'd start off small and build up to a challenge. They failed. No need for a challenge.

I knew a kid who believed he could fly. He fell off his garage roof. I seem to attract people who "believe" they can do a lot of things. I've crossed flying and remote viewing off my list.

Accuracy rate among psychics... I think the answer is simple...

Psychic ability = 0%
Educated/Uneducated guess = probably 10%

I am not saying that people who call themselves psychics can not right from time to time. I am just saying that thier positive hits/results are not coming from some supernatural abilities.

If I may ask, what information drew you to your assumption that there are no "supernatural" abilities?

Not all psychics im afraid.
Im a remote viewer with a general accuracy over thousands of rv sessions of 70-80% accurate 70% of the time. My rv work is scored and databased so I even know what areas i am both good and bad at.
I have plenty of examples on both my blog and rv website http://www.remoteviewed.com - these show normal remote viewing work, and even predictive rv work where I easily made money on bets.

Some psychics are bad - but your just not looking at the right kinds of psychics.

daz

Remote viewing is just as bad as any other psychic prediction. Care to demonstrate your abilities with a simple test we'd both agree on?

Jose,

If you search the threads, you'll find that there were indeed some interesting tests done here with the remote viewing folks. This thread is now closed.

dB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back