• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Accuracy rate among psychics

Status
Not open for further replies.
No its not - the only diference is one is sought out the other is natural occurrence. Its all the same Trust me ive spent all my life having and doing both - its all the same. There is no difference in data quality or experience form having a psychic precog dream to me going out and getting remote viewing data for a client. If it looks, walks and quacks like a duck - its a probably a duck.

If you are sure its different - what are the factors or properties that mark this difference?

I think we actually agree more than we disagree in that we both feel this stuff can ultimately be explained once we understand it better. I am saying there is a clear difference between having an experience in real time, such as the one I related above, and having an experience that turns out to be prescient. In the first instance it may be a bit of a stretch to explain, but it can be handled within the current paradigm--some sort of connection between people who are close in a time of stress--not so off the wall. That's a duck.

In the second case, it can't be handled within the current paradigm at all. Indeed, it completely changes our concept of reality. If you can actually predict the future, that changes our entire concept of time, pre-destination, and responsibility. It's a lot harder sell. That's not even a bird.

Whether this can all be explained by the Holographic Paradigm, I don't know. I've read the books, and it sounds compelling, but I don't claim to understand it. We've had several discussions on the Paracast about people using some advanced concept of physics to 'explain' something when in fact we have little real understanding, so I don't want to fall into that trap.

I've had some experiences with dreams and even knowing something but I can't call it up on que. Matter of fact I tried to "concentrate" and win the lottery once. Needless to say I didn't win that one. :rolleyes: Still, I honestly believe we do have moments that transend space and even time. I have a friend who reads Scientific American and thinks the Schermer dude is a genius. My friend is also has a Doctrate in Mathematics. So I had a certain dream and told my wife about it. She then made a mental note and then we told my freind. The event (not a biggie just a mundane event)happened. Well my friend said "I'll have to file that one away." He did and never mentioned it again. :p We all have our world views and we all wake up in our own skin everyday. It's all the same thing neither physical nor paranormal. It's life and it goes through endless stages. ;)

I am saying there is a clear difference between having an experience in real time, such as the one I related above, and having an experience that turns out to be prescient. In the first instance it may be a bit of a stretch to explain, but it can be handled within the current paradigm--some sort of connection between people who are close in a time of stress--not so off the wall. That's a duck.

In the second case, it can't be handled within the current paradigm at all. Indeed, it completely changes our concept of reality. If you can actually predict the future, that changes our entire concept of time, pre-destination, and responsibility. It's a lot harder sell. That's not even a bird.

I guess were going to have to agree to disagree on this one. From my experience of doing both on a regular basis there is no difference.

You can predict the future I've done it over and over - its not as easy as getting data on the past and present but its possible.

How about this.
I last year took part in a study of remote viewing for a scientist. They wanted to see if we could predictively see what the future in 2013 holds for parts of the planet climate change wise. This experiment comprised of 12 targets/locations - 6 control locations to test the accuracy of the remote viewer and 6 to see what climate data the remote viewers came up with.

So they remote viewers did 12 targets (blind). Then after we all did the 12 targets and they were checked and zipped up and put online in public - the actual target locations we were to remote view were then later chosen by a random process. The targets we tried to remote view didnt even exist yet - not for another 2 months.

On the control targets judges by three independant people I had a near perfect score of matching the 6 targets - and this was on targets that werent even chosen by a random process (stocks going up or down) until months AFTER I did my psychic work.

this was all presented online here:
The Farsight Institute | Global Climate Change RV Study

daz

You can predict the future I've done it over and over - its not as easy as getting data on the past and present but its possible.

How about this.
I last year took part in a study of remote viewing for a scientist. They wanted to see if we could predictively see what the future in 2013 holds for parts of the planet climate change wise. This experiment comprised of 12 targets/locations - 6 control locations to test the accuracy of the remote viewer and 6 to see what climate data the remote viewers came up with.

Wow, that's a pretty dramatic claim. I looked through the data and the link you provided. Pretty dense stuff. I think you would need to take a class on what all this data means in order to understand what is being presented. The statistics alone would take some time to analyze.

So, we'll have to wait until 2013 to see if these predictions are accurate, right? Surely the experiment is not claiming victory here while we are still in 2009.

So, we'll have to wait until 2013 to see if these predictions are accurate, right? Surely the experiment is not claiming victory here while we are still in 2009.
Yep, Im not claiming anything - I haven't even seen the data for the other 6 (not) control targets or any of the other remote viewers work on these to see what they say about the climate in 2013 - Al I can say is the 6 control sessions I hit very accurately.

If you also follow the links we did also stumble across data for an earthquake in LA last year and presented this online - then months later they had a small earthquake that made the worlds news in the month we predicted almost/to the day.

Figure_1.jpg

The Farsight Institute | Global Climate Change RV Study - earthquake page

earthquake news - Earthquake Shakes Los Angeles | Wired Science from Wired.com

Wikimedia Error

la earthquake 2008 - Google Video

daz

This thread is fascinating to me. Daz smith's remote viewing sounds like the opposite of the kind of readings I do. I'd love to hear more about it.

i guess were going to have to agree to disagree on this one. From my experience of doing both on a regular basis there is no difference.

You can predict the future i've done it over and over - its not as easy as getting data on the past and present but its possible.

How about this.

So they remote viewers did 12 targets (blind). Then after we all did the 12 targets and they were checked and zipped up and put online in public - the actual target locations we were to remote view were then later chosen by a random process. The targets we tried to remote view didnt even exist yet - not for another 2 months.

On the control targets judges by three independant people i had a near perfect score of matching the 6 targets - and this was on targets that werent even chosen by a random process (stocks going up or down) until months after i did my psychic work.

This was all presented online here:
the farsight institute | global climate change rv study

daz

fuck... Climate change???? Give me a fucking break. What utter fucking horseshit.

So you get paid to be a remote viewer by whom?

To date Ive participated in three paid for projects - only been doing paid for work for four months now. I offer a not happy with the results don't pay service - and the first three clients have all paid.

The missing perosns work is free and so is an experimental work.

I dont get your angry comments about climate change - but swear unessacarily again and I will NOT dialogue with you - its just not needed.

daz

I dont get your angry comments about climate change - but swear unessacarily again and I will NOT dialogue with you - its just not needed.

Of course you don't get it, daz. You shouldn't be expected to. We've had a very long and unusually civil thread on climate change here recently, so it's still fresh in people's minds. A lot of us think it is utter rubbish and some of us are utterly convinced. There's evidence on both sides. The fact that you are studying it isn't a bad idea. Hopefully your client does not have an a priori idea of what he expects to find and hopefully he did not impart his expectations to you, either overtly or subtly. That would be an interesting study in itself, to see how expectations affect the reading.

Daz, if you can't handle a bit of swearing once in awhile and a bit of emotion, you probably won't be happy here. I've likened this place to a bar where people normally get along, but sometimes voices are raised and heated. Tommy's called me a lot worse, but I figure with this stark medium, stuff will happen. Once you learn the personalities, things will be easier. I still will thank Tommy's posts. He has made great contributions here. The fact that he's called me a fucktard is not something that makes me hate him forever more. We're still in the same bar and, what?? We even agree about a lot of stuff.

Now, if you find that you cannot stand someone's posts, consider putting them on your 'ignore' list. Then you won't be forced to 'dialog' with them any more. (Ah, my old tag line!) If you need help doing that, any of us can show you how.

No probs - i don't mind arguing with people but they have to be coherent and not just swearing.

On the climate change stuff I participated in I cant help with - im just a tool being used in this type of situation and am generally blind to tragets and aims of the projects until after the fact - then I get to find out a little of what the project entailed. I avent even seen the reulst yet - and i know there are alot of them in this particular study.

daz

No probs - i don't mind arguing with people but they have to be coherent and not just swearing.

On the climate change stuff I participated in I cant help with - im just a tool being used in this type of situation and am generally blind to tragets and aims of the projects until after the fact - then I get to find out a little of what the project entailed. I avent even seen the reulst yet - and i know there are alot of them in this particular study.

daz

Well, it would be cool (sorry) to track this and see the current results as well as the ultimate results in a few years.

To date Ive participated in three paid for projects - only been doing paid for work for four months now. I offer a not happy with the results don't pay service - and the first three clients have all paid.

The missing perosns work is free and so is an experimental work.

daz

Hey Daz, when you tell people you're a paid psychic to see the future of Climate Change, I can tell you, that sometimes I simply cannot find words foul enough.

It's bad enough that they're using junk science, but to pay people who may or may not see the future, to bolster their claims is FRAUD.

I can guarantee you, that I am not the only one who does not believe in the whole Climate Change nonsense, and I most certainly NOW do not believe you're psychic in any way.

I can tell you what the future of climate change is on any given day. It's cyclical, and MY REAL SCIENCE AND RECORDED HISTORY BACKS ME UP.

I would wager your accuracy rate is far lower where reality is concerned.

I am so completely disgusted by this I see no point in "Dialoguing" with yet another fraud.

Hey Daz, when you tell people you're a paid psychic to see the future of Climate Change, I can tell you, that sometimes I simply cannot find words foul enough.
well I NEVER said I was paid to do the climate change project - i wnat and for 13 years I have done everything for Free including 40+ missing persons cases taking hundres of hours of time.

I can guarantee you, that I am not the only one who does not believe in the whole Climate Change nonsense, and I most certainly NOW do not believe you're psychic in any way.
Did you hear me say climate change was real - did you see me offer any kind of opinion on this theory - no - i just helped as one of the remote viewers. Period.

I would wager your accuracy rate is far lower where reality is concerned.
I am so completely disgusted by this I see no point in "Dialoguing" with yet another fraud.
Well this so called fraud has been posting his results online for all to see since 1997. Go take a look?

This so called fraud also posted a feedback reply form the police On this forum showing we were recently within 100ft of finding the missing person.

This so called fraud has also stated I have only charged three times for remote viewing services and the client ONLY pays if there are satisfied with the answer to the question then need an answer for. If not they walk away with what I have produced which may total many hrs of work.

All you can offer is misinformed comments to please don't bother until you actually do some research. I'm sorry you seem to have a problem with anyone looking at climate change - but hey there's more than your opinion in this world. If the experiment is properly conducted and looks like it might be useful ill participate.

daz

Hi Daz.
Sorry if you have already been asked these questions.

Where did you do you training/study?
Who was/were your trainer(s)?

Thanks,
Phil

Phil,
I initially trained myself in 1994-96 as there weren't any training schools around as the military RV program didn't go fully public until the summer of 1995. During this time i experimented with a document/how to rv from the farsight institute (the ONLY free and public source of how to at the time).

Then in 1996 on a remote viewing discussion group I had a conversation with a guy who later phoned me with details that he was ex special forces and was going to teach the military Rv method CRV in London and would I like to attend - so I did.

Ive been training in this ever since.
My trainer at the time was a an called Leigh Culver.

My real training has been this last 13 years as i have inegrated Rv into myself over many mnaytargets and projects.

I do though also have a knowledge of other 'classical' psi techniques - before remote viewing I trained in; calairvoyance, mediumship, healing, tarot and divivination, channeling and lots of other psi techniques - I was trying to find something better - and I found this with the conttrol that controlled remote viewing allows.

Hope this helps...

All the best...
Daz Smith

Thanks Daz.

I have been observing the remote viewing scene for a few years now. It seems like a very interesting concept.

I have read about the men who have worked on the U.S Government's internal (secret) remote viewing programs such as Lyn Buchanan, Paul Smith, Joe McMoneagle, David Morehouse and several others.
I had heard that some of them were running RV schools in one capacity or another. Are any of these still being run?
I know Ed Dhames (sp?) was running some kind of program but it seems that his efforts were less than stellar according to other members of the RV community.

I know and speak to both Lyn Buchanan and Paul Smith and they are both still training remote viewers and either would make a good teacher in this subject.

David Morehouse recently bought out a book on how to view CRV style (the military method) I would personally recommend this as a first step as its very, very good and it may save you alot of money. Especially as to be proficient in remote viewing it takes alot of practice and time (years) a cheap book will let you know if its for you and if you want to invest more.

all the best...

Daz

I have read Morehouse's first book which was a reasonable read but apparently there is some conjecture as to its accuracy.
Is Mel Riley still involved in RV?

If you're remote viewing climate change for money, you're just another fraud in my book.

I don't think you could remote view your way out of a room with door on each wall.

I mock you, because I find you funny. Then again, it's pretty easy to make fun of someone who is paid to see the future of planet earth, by junk scientists who have an agenda.

Seriously though, this has been the biggest laugh I've had this month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back