• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

About these emails...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heidi Lemmer

Paranormal Adept
Been away from the forum for a few years but recently I've received some emails requesting money to help with your personal life Gene. It's not new. I get it that making money is difficult, people have hard times. I've had my share as well. But your coming off like the Roswell alien hunter that just found the tiny body and if we only send a small fee we'll be able to witness firsthand. It's scammy. And there's a long history of this same scam like behavior. Asking for help is not a weakness. Preying on people's good will is. Consider it. Sadly there's a long list of people that have advised you of this and it's turned on them. I'd imagine you'll delete this post. But since you claim to want the truth in your forum, I'm giving you my truth. These emails are wrong to send.

I’ll be short. There is no alternative that I can see to raising funds for these problems until they are solved. The consequences are bad. And that is the truth.

I’ll be short. There is no alternative that I can see to raising funds for these problems until they are solved. The consequences are bad. And that is the truth.

It is well known you've asked for money regularly for years and years now.

It is not clear to me what "these problems" you refer to being "solved" even looks like to you at this point.

Whatever generous donations you received over the past few years, they did not prevent you from being evicted from multiple apartments. Do you have a real plan and budget to get into a new apartment? An apartment you can stay in without requiring further donations? Does the plan assume that income from your podcasts will somehow increase substantially?

I don't want to attack you or mock you here Gene but given how you share information about your personal circumstances in emails, it is evident what outcomes your past strategies have led to. You also make clear in those emails, repeatedly, just how miserable you are with those outcomes.

I do not see how you can expect another, better outcome for yourself and your family if your plan for the future is more of what you've been doing. Others have offered you different solutions to consider (I'm sure some more realistic than others) but you only seem to want cash sent via PayPal. Yet it doesn't seem whatever donations you've received in recent years have kept you from repeated evictions. More money can't always be the solution, particularly if the money is unattainable. Yes I know it is hard out there, terrible in fact, but we have to play the cards we're dealt. I hope you can find some stability.

I do not see how you can expect another, better outcome for yourself and your family if your plan for the future is more of what you've been doing. Others have offered you different solutions to consider (I'm sure some more realistic than others) but you only seem to want cash sent via PayPal. Yet it doesn't seem whatever donations you've received in recent years have kept you from repeated evictions. More money can't always be the solution, particularly if the money is unattainable. Yes I know it is hard out there, terrible in fact, but we have to play the cards we're dealt. I hope you can find some stability.

The most recent event was the result of that band of cyberbullies harassing the rental office when I was on the verge of resolving a situation.

Some of my accounts have been hacked, I've received phishing emails and threatening emails. It's outrageous.

More to the point, I have been stalked from the very first day these problems occurred. This crowd has urged people not to help me, not to advertise on the show and not to appear as a guest on the show. I do not know of anyone who has confronted such obstacles just trying to survive, and it is a reason why it's taken so long to right the ship.

This is not a matter for debate. If you don't want to receive emails about my situation, please unsubscribe, or just delete the messages. I am working with what I have.

Which is why I am closing this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back