• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

about dave and the show

It's really simple - The Paracast would not exist without the two of us. Gene & I, IMO, make a good team and compliment each other very well. Jeff Ritzmann is also a key member of our tribe - he's our (un)official third host, and if we were ever on the radio fulltime, Jeff would become the third leg in this tripod. So there![/align]

dB

urkotic said:
cmbezln said:
gene pretty much does an excellent job controlling the momentum of the show.....if you've listened long enough, you'll see that there's plenty of times where gene keeps the shows on topic and provides a fair amount of insight into whatever the topic is at hand.....

gene you pretty much have an amazing radio personality and definitely add a huge amount of quality to the show, which it would otherwise lack just being a solo bietny endeavor.

so whoever says anything bad about gene is missing the bigger picture.

Completely agree and thanks for saying it.

:D

To me, Gene and David complement each other perfectly. There's nothing broken with this show, so no need to fix it. It's a breath of fresh air compared to most other shows of its genre. As for the ads - in an ideal world, the show would be ad-free. But to expect Gene and David to offer us a free show, with no advertizer sponsorship, is unrealistic. And compared to many other free podcasts - the ads are minimal. I've listened to other podcasts where the ad breaks are not only more frequent, but last a good 5-6 minutes each time. Give me a free, high quality, ad-supported show over certain subscription-based, ad-free, shitty shows any day of the week ;).

Back