• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Abductions and Mind Control?

To restate: some of the effects and reports around SRA/MC and alien abduction appear similar.

SRA is a myth. That stuff just didn't happen, and it's not even what Satanist do. The Church made up all those stories based on their ideologies.

I also don't see how being taken out of your bed and having interactions by non human entities is similar.

This isn't about Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome either. My wife suffers from PTSS from being at ground zero on 9/11. She's now bi-polar from it. She doesn't have any abduction experiences.

On the other hand, I've never suffered any trauma, but I've had missing time and have had Non Human Entities interacting with me.

And I'm perfectly content. :D

So sure, some traumatic experiences might make people blank out sometimes, but it's not the same experience.

These NHE experiences are probably just part of our existence, and always has been. The stories go way back.

SRA is a myth. That stuff just didn't happen,

whatever you choose to label it, intergenerational ritual abuse went on and is going on now.

I'm sorry to hear about your wife. I didn't know one could become bipolar. Hopefully she has found something that helps her with the cycling.

whatever you choose to label it, intergenerational ritual abuse went on and is going on now.

And you know that, how? And by whom? Priests, maybe! There certainly are people who abuse children, but it has nothing to do with any kind of Satanic ritual. That's a myth invented by the Church. In all those cases that were investigated, it was found that the person interrogating the children planted those ideas in their heads.

And as it stands, Satanism was pretty much invented by the media. It has no history at all past about 1970. It's just something someone made up. Satanists follow pretty standard Pagan/Wiccan rituals, since that's what it's derived from (they just replaced Pan with Satan), and they are ignorant of the real practice. There are no covens that perform any kind of sexual abuse on anyone. It's not part of the religion.

I stand by my statement that it's a myth, or more specifically, a "moral panic". Witch-hunts were also moral panics, and the poor victims of such things were not harming anyone, and most of the time were not even witches. It's mob mentality at work. One idiot convinces a bunch of other idiots some crazy idea, and then the witch hunt begins. Or a war starts, or terrorism. It's all the same thing. The Church probably killed more people than any pagans ever did!

The people who start moral panics are uninformed and misguided religious zealots. It's probably similar to the whistle-blower complex, except in this case the "facts" are all in their heads. These are the people who believe the devil is the root of all human's woes, even though it's just a fairy tale.

As a demonstration of such things, it's still going on in Africa all the time lately. People get it stuck in their heads that their misfortune, or bad crops, or some illness spreading the region, is being caused by a witch-doctor, and they go and kill the person. Does it stop their problems? Of course not.

Then you have the phony witch-doctors taking money from wealthy business men, and really doing ritualistic killings. But that has nothing to do with real witch-doctors, shaman, or so called satanists in this or European countries. That's about money.

I had a religious guy give me a book once that was titled something like the "Truth about Wicca" and went on to claim that we worship Satan. And that's the unfortunate view by most Christians of witches. It's superimposing their belief system on someone else's. They also made up "black magic".

I'm sorry to hear about your wife. I didn't know one could become bipolar. Hopefully she has found something that helps her with the cycling.

Well, she might have had a touch of it all her life, but it wasn't until the PTSS from 9/11 that it really showed up. It started with depression and anxiety, which is to be expected with PTSS, and then while she was in the hospital for an asthma related issue, and they put her on steroids, and that pushed her over the edge, and she had a psychotic break.

She's on a couple of meds and has been doing fine for the past few years.

While we are on the subject, a lot of the mental illness in this country is caused by fluoride in the drinking water, which calcifies the pineal gland, as well as other food additives, and also the bad habit of fat free diets, which are lacking in fatty acids needed by the body.

And you know that, how? And by whom? Priests, maybe! .

By the survivors I have met. The ones who have managed to escape the groups/cults/whatever. The ones who are being called back on a weekly basis. The folks who are doing the hardest work of their lives to put their lives back together.

I wouldn't want to be the one to tell them what they went through didn't happen. They've had enough of that already.

I must say that I have been unfortunate enough to work with survivors of abusive cults, that have labeled themselves as 'satanic cults'. Whilst I do not think they are common place, satanic worshiping cults do exist and do carry out abusive torture on members. I have worked with a person who was given to a devil worshiping cult at age 13. External police records validated this claim.

Also, whilst fluoride may play a part in mental illness, I doubt the contribution is great. I think that the best theory on mental disorder is still the genetic susceptibility plus stress model. When enough strain is placed on a system, the system's underlying weak points break.

I must say that I have been unfortunate enough to work with survivors of abusive cults,

Professionally?
Wow.

You guys are few and far between. I know multiples are tough patients, but add in SRA and you've really got your hands full. I get emails now and again from Australia. They tell me the mental healthcare system is in the dark ages as far as this is concerned.

Maybe the Obamachrist can wave his magic wand and fix YOUR healthcare system too!

A while back they closed all of our mental health institutions to move toward a community treatment model. Only problem was they didn't provide any money for this community treatment model. We had an upsurge in police shootings as a result of that stroke of genius!

Unfortunately there appears to be a gap between the people in the trenches and the people making the decisions about how the people in the trenches can work. All the while the people needing help get screwed. There are good workers and agencies out there though that are doing their bit. Fingers crossed compassion wins out over dollars.

Unfortunately there appears to be a gap between the people in the trenches and the people making the decisions about how the people in the trenches can work. All the while the people needing help get screwed. There are good workers and agencies out there though that are doing their bit. Fingers crossed compassion wins out over dollars.

Hopefully for all of us.
I have heard nothing about behavioral in the US. This is frightening. It sure as hell isn't going to get better.

The larger problem seems to be that the people who most need the help are least able to ask for it.

The larger problem seems to be that the people who most need the help are least able to ask for it.

There are good mental health care programs in the US, even on a sliding pay scale, but you have to know where to look. It should be MUCH easier.

But... none of this has anything to do with alien abductions.

Back