• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Abductions and Mind Control?

leftystrat

Thermionic Elitist (not Tube Snob)
I am not a contactee or abductee (well, as far as I know).
But I am very interested and read a lot. What I read about abductions has amazing parallels with what I read about satanic ritual abuse/mind control.

The time losses look just like gaps an mc victim would experience.
The military has been known to appear in both.

Thoughts?

I agree with you Jose and it just goes to show that those adherents of the Nuts and Bolts view in Ufology will drum up the most absurd scenario's to explain away the abduction phenomenon.

I haven't much about satanic rituals and whatnot related to them...Although I heard the controversial book by Kevin Randle and some other investigators went into that similiar comparison.

I know that some mind control and satanism - those involved in it - may be very well tied to the Military. Mike Singleton or East (I can't remember) was in the satanic Temple of Set and he was also an Ex-Green beret/Special Forces...He wrote alot about Psyche Warfar and stuff...he's a pretty scary creature. If you want I can try to find info on the guy. Creepy dude.

The one thing I wonder though regarding abductions are MILABs, or some in the abduction field who are calling them Re-Abs - Re-abductions by the military to figure out what's behind alien abductions.

I haven't much about satanic rituals and whatnot related to them...Although I heard the controversial book by Kevin Randle and some other investigators went into that similiar comparison.

I know that some mind control and satanism - those involved in it - may be very well tied to the Military. Mike Singleton or East (I can't remember) was in the satanic Temple of Set and he was also an Ex-Green beret/Special Forces...He wrote alot about Psyche Warfar and stuff...he's a pretty scary creature. If you want I can try to find info on the guy. Creepy dude.

The one thing I wonder though regarding abductions are MILABs, or some in the abduction field who are calling them Re-Abs - Re-abductions by the military to figure out what's behind alien abductions.

Hello Jose,

Can you post some of the stuff you know about that Ex-Greenberet/Special Forces guy? I would love to find out more about that!

Will be buying Jon Ronson's book -- "The Men Who Stare at Goats"; can't wait for the George Clooney movie that's coming out on that. Wonder how much longer we have to wait but I'm sure it's going to very entertaining -- and shocking!
Also, I don't know anything about those Re-Abs and I'm hoping it's nothing more than a rumor but thanks for mentioning it because it's something I will most definitely check out!

I agree with you Jose and it just goes to show that those adherents of the Nuts and Bolts view in Ufology will drum up the most absurd scenario's to explain away the abduction phenomenon.

Dear Ms Maven:

Was this aimed at me?

Would you be so kind as to define `Nuts and Bolts view'?
Thank you.

Anything is possible but I highly doubt it. How does the military "appear" in both? Visually?

Some abductees report seeing people (as opposed to aliens) in uniform, not to mention the MILABs. CIA and military were/are involved in MC.

If you haven't heard of Duncan O'Finoian, look him up.

Hello Jose,

Can you post some of the stuff you know about that Ex-Greenberet/Special Forces guy? I would love to find out more about that!

Will be buying Jon Ronson's book -- "The Men Who Stare at Goats"; can't wait for the George Clooney movie that's coming out on that. Wonder how much longer we have to wait but I'm sure it's going to very entertaining -- and shocking!
Also, I don't know anything about those Re-Abs and I'm hoping it's nothing more than a rumor but thanks for mentioning it because it's something I will most definitely check out!

Ex green beret? The closest I've ever come to the military was accidentally driving into a compound a few weeks ago. :p

The military involved in satanic rituals?

Right, and what does that have to do with mind control?

:confused:

Does anyone actually know what a "satanic ritual" consists of? Most of it is media nonsense. There was no such thing as "Satanism" until it was invented by the media who misunderstood what Witchcraft was all about.

You might be able to brain wash people in any number of ways, but it has has as much do with Satan as it does Santa Claus.

There's no such thing as Satanism, just people who think there is, and that includes Satanists.

I'd worry more about Disney than Satan!

People who experience an abduction, or related phenomenon, have not been brain washed by the government or anyone else. If people see men in uniforms, it's likely something they were induced to see, and not real at all. Just as people see their dead relatives, or a large eyed animal, like an owl or deer.

But there is no doubt that the force behind the phenomenon has almost complete control over your thoughts and will. It can get right in your head and interact with you. I know this from first hand experience.

I don't think the military knows how to do that, or they would have used it by now. And you know they want to!

Hello atomic annie and everyone else,

I was way off on the last name of that man I mentioned in my previous post who was formerly in the U.S. Special Forces. His name was not Michael Singleton or East - his name is Michael Aquino. Anyways he was very well established in the U.S. Armed forces - and was in the Special Forces. I don't think he was Green Beret - but anyways - he was very interested in psychological warfare and wrote many papers on the issue for top brass in the U.S Army. He was also friends with Anton LaVey - founder of the Church of Satan or whathave you - but then broke away to form his own style of Satanism - the Temple of Set. He was also indicted of sexually abusing children on a military base or somehow was involved with a pedophilia ring that sexually abused children at a nursery on a military base - not sure what became of it...

Anyways - info on the Temple of Set:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temple_of_Set

More information on Aquino:
http://www.whale.to/b/aquino.html
http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/satanic_subversion.htm
http://www.the7thfire.com/Politics ...d_sexual_abuse_at_Presidio_and_West_Point.htm

Also on his Temple of Set website there is .pdf document that chronicles his military and educational careers - and you can see that he is very deep indeed in the military and where his interests lie in terms of mind warfare:
http://www.xeper.org/maquino/nm/AquinoVitae.pdf

I hope that's as much information as anyone will need on the guy. People who have been through mind control are often traumatized and I think Aquino knew that very well. :mad:

Re: MILABS/RE-ABS... There is quite a number of abudctees are coming out speaking about their military abductions along with their alien abductions - such as Melinda Leslie, Katharina Wilson - even the late Dr. Karla Turner and her husband went through MILABS experiences following their alien abduction experiences.

More info on MILABS
http://www.icar1.com/MILAB.html

Yours,

I somewhat agree with the statement that the military doesn't know how to abduct people and get away with it. I think the vast majority of the army and military wouldn't be able to get away with it - however I think there are some - a select few - a covert elite force within the military who know how to get away with it.

Sounds incredulous - but thats my opinion so far on the matter. I'm currently reading up on the subject. Some people think that that alien abductions are all done by the military. I disagree with that completely. I think it would be impossible if the military was behind all these people's experiences. There is one other thing regarding MILABS and alien abductions - an anomoly within the UFO community - but one I think we need to pay attention to: there is a theory put out by Joe Montaldo in which he thinks that the First documented alien abduction case of Betty and Barney Hill - were not anly alien abduction but was also a Military Abduction - the first MILAB of human beings. Not sure how he has come to this conclusions - but I am currently reading up on the Betty and Barney Hill case for myself.

Anyways there was an excellent debate on MILABS and whether or not the military could even afford to do something like this from somewhere...but my brain has forgotten where I read it.

Just as to clear up what this is for those unfamiliar. The Temple of Set has nothing to do with Satan.

In Ancient Egyptian mythology, Set is the god of the desert, storms, darkness, and chaos. The name means "one who dazzles". He looked kind of like Anubus, with an animal head of some kind.

It was an offshoot of the Church of Satan, which also has nothing to do with Satan. Now that name is confusing.. Clearly they worship Satan, a.k.a. the devil, right? No, they study metaphysics.

Here's a quote from High Priest Peter H. Gilmore "Satanism begins with atheism. We begin with the universe and say, 'It’s indifferent. There’s no God, there’s no Devil. No one cares!'"

Their logo is actually the pagan witch ram's head, which is Pan (not Satan), with the tetragrammaton around it.

The Church of Satan was formed in 1966, so it has nothing to do with pagan religions or witchcraft, even though they adopt the trappings and symbols. It's as much a religion as Scientology. :p I think it's pretty much a social club.

Now in the 1980s Christians started blaming them for things, because of course to Christians, Satan is a real deity and is the cause of pain and suffering here on Earth. But that's just religious dogma at work.

Now I have nothing to do with any Satanic cults, and I don't believe in Satan as a deity. But I have been studying metaphysics and witchcraft (or magic) since I was a preteen, and like to clear up common misconceptions about these things. Witches don't worship the devil! We study the paranormal.

So, anyone who tries to claim that the Church of Satan is controlling people's minds, is just either paranoid, or a religious zealot. It's like saying if you are not good, Santa wont bring you any gifts. You should be good anyway, but there is no Santa, so you are out of luck there.

Satanic Ritual Abuse (SRA) is considered a "moral panic".. it's a myth started by conservative Christianity and religious fundamentalists that spread around the world. It never happened though.

JayR,
Thanks for the information including all of those links on that topic matter. I will look them over later on this evening! I find this subject matter very intriguing! Will comment on this more later.

To restate: some of the effects and reports around SRA/MC and alien abduction appear similar.

Before anybody's panties get wadded up too tightly, I am talking about descriptions. I am not saying one is the other.

As I mentioned elsewhere, I came to this via the study of multiple personality disorder (dissociative identity disorder). I am rather close to the topic, as my wife has it.

In talking, listening, and reading, I discovered that not all multiples were created equally, as it were (gawd, that was HORRIBLE). Multiplicity is caused by repeated, extreme trauma/torture (generally sexual) in childhood, up to the point where the personality is fused, which can be up to age nine.

My wife came about her disorder in the `generic' sense, from a family member. I was to learn that in some cases, it can be brought about on purpose from cults AND family members. I call it SRA in some cases - ymmv. It involves generations sometimes.

There is a LOT of it about, stemming from cult origins. You can define cult any way you like. At some point, long ago, someone hit on the `formula' to split the mind. It could have been the Chinese, who `brainwashed' American soldiers. It could have been the Nazis that we imported after WWII in Operation Paperclip. They were allowed free reign to continue their insane experimentation in the US and Canada, all financed with taxpayer dollars, via the CIA (look up Ewen Cameron and MK-ULTRA). This is a matter of public record (1975 - the Church Committee in Congress).

All of the sudden, there were multiples all over the place. A disinfo campaign was put in place and as a result, the diagnosis `didn't exist' for years. Some alleged doctors still believe it doesn't exist (tell my wife, please). Further disinfo came via False Memory Syndrome (also CIA).

We have a TON of multiples wandering about. Some are lost causes. Many are undiagnosed (take a walk through a men's prison). Some are perfectly functional. Lots are in the armed forces, perhaps waiting for the right signal...

It's no secret that we wanted the perfect Manchurian Candidate. That movie should be classed as non-fiction horror. Is this the reason we have so many multiples? Are there that many subhumans who just like sex with children?

------------------------

Now that I've fully come out of the closet, as it were, I'm telling you that when I read about abductions, some of it sounds eerily like the time loss and suspension of disbelief I see on a daily basis at home.

As a matter of fact, I have to keep shifting gears mentally whenever I hear `time loss'. Same effect, different cause (I think).

Looking forward to your thoughts....

Back