• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Abductees should be put through this kind of testing..

jritzmann said:
Oh, sorry then.

Not at all, I should have been clearer.

jritzmann said:
We dont know all the questions yet..thats the problem...yet everyone wants to give the answer.

An excellent point. Makes you wonder though how some contactees/abductees can be so certain that they know what the "truth" is, doesn't it?

CapnG said:
An excellent point. Makes you wonder though how some contactees/abductees can be so certain that they know what the "truth" is, doesn't it?

Theyre a damned sight better then I am....I dont know what the hell it's all about. I got some good ideas based on my own experience, but who's to say thats what it is.

The reason so many are so "sure" is because the experience is so intense, that they dont believe they could possibly be fooled. LOL...my difference is I think we're all fooled. ;)

Back