• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Abductees (Alien Abduction Interviews) Quiet (vid)

I don't know what to say?I don't know what to think?As newcomer in the field of paranormal it will take me time to digest that type of informations.

I watched most of this but since I have dial up it was taking too long.

This informtation isn't new to anyone who has followed the abduction stories. I do have an issue with Budd Hopkins. I question his methods and credibility when using hypnossis.

I also watched one of his lectures at, I beleive, the 2003 UFO Congress in Laughlin. He had a quite lengthy audio of a man reliving having his bladder butchered. There were several people, in tears, who had to leave because of the intensity of this presentaion. This seemed more like a horror/shock presentation vs trying to educate and help people.

Well, there was very little new information in the story, but some of that animation hit me . . . oddly. It made me think of things I would rather put of thought.

It bothered me, and it shouldn't have. I don't know the truth to this phenomon, and maybe I don't really want to know.

It's all context: Aliens, elves, Atlanteans, ascended masters, hags, ghosts, spirits, demons, etc. etc.

My issue is one of victim vs. empowered. If it's aliens, you are a victim and subject to abuse. If it's ascended masters bringing you wisdom of the ages, then you are empowered. I don't want to be a victim, I want to be empowered. Things don't always add up, though.

The abduction phenomemon is a disturbing thing to think about and try to proccess not only the who or what is doing this but the why.

What type of twisted "ascended masters" would come up with these type of scenarios to help us get enlightened.? That only leaves the victim /abuser aspect that I agree is not that nice to think about.

As an expeiencer I can say these experiences are quite confusing and terrifying. I personally don't think this is for my own good or my spiritual development. Maybe I am just missing the entire lesson.

its funny but they mention "a test".
sometimes i think about my experience in that light.
that i failed some sort of test

mike said:

I don't think you "fail" anything they show or present you with. You just do what you do, and thats what they seem to want.

jritzmann said:
mike said:

I don't think you "fail" anything they show or present you with. You just do what you do, and thats what they seem to want.

im still left with the failure aspect when i think about it.
i deliberatly asked to be "visited" and yet was unable to control my fear. i should have been able to relax and stay calm ,to not react like an ape, and yet i did.

for me there is a sense of asking for and being given an oppertunity to interact with them, and then blowing the deal, by going primate when the actual moment came

im still left with the failure aspect when i think about it.
i deliberatly asked to be "visited" and yet was unable to control my fear. i should have been able to relax and stay calm ,to not react like an ape, and yet i did.

for me there is a sense of asking for and being given an oppertunity to interact with them, and then blowing the deal, by going primate when the actual moment came

Can you explain what you mean a little more Mike?

Oddly enough, of all the images here--some of which reflect my own experience--the only one that "got me" was the friggen cartoon deer. The eyes were "off" just enough that it's actually the best depiction of the eyes of these beings I've ever seen, even though they aren't literally what I've seen. Does that make sense? It's hard for me to even look at a still frame of it.

Oddly enough, of all the images here--some of which reflect my own experience--the only one that "got me" was the friggen cartoon deer. The eyes were "off" just enough that it's actually the best depiction of the eyes of these beings I've ever seen, even though they aren't literally what I've seen. Does that make sense? It's hard for me to even look at a still frame of it.

Probably the shape of the skull and shape of the eyes that did it.

I have a "have you ever been abducted test" it is long and very detailed. I got it from an Ufoligist that studies abductions. If you would like a copy, email me at [email protected]. I will send it. Its very interesting.
peace
Tom

Back