• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

ABC Doing New UFO Show Tuesday 16th

Free episodes:

I'll add that the article linked above (in the ROCKET SAUCE posting) is quite good, and it made me glad I didn't watch the ABC "news" special.

Highly recommended link...

I'll add that the article linked above (in the ROCKET SAUCE posting) is quite good, and it made me glad I didn't watch the ABC "news" special.

Highly recommended link...

MikeC, if you like that article I'd recommend bookmarking the blog that the article is posted in and check back a couple times a week. Billy Cox posts great pieces and he actually tries to follow up on stuff (he called the Air Force several times for comment on those radar reports)

the tone was suprisingly serious....they didnt bust out the "little green men" line as far as im aware.....and they kept the dipshit debunkers out of the picture (except for a breif stint with the seti fuckholes (all just rehashed clips from old airings))

overall, they treated it relatively rationally

"Little green men" was used by a witness at least once; possibly more. I had the show on but I was in and out as the children didn't to stay in bed and, frankly, the show wasn't compelling enough to make me hit the "pause" button on the DVR when I got up!

Back