• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

A UFO Song From an Unlikely Source

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
Not sure if they believed it, but:

FYI: Karen Carpenter may seem a relic of another musical era, but she had a perfect singing voice, and was an amazing drummer. Watch her in action sometime on the "kit" and you will be amazed. A modern equivalent with this talent is Sina.

Not sure if they believed it, but:
FYI: Karen Carpenter may seem a relic of another musical era, but she had a perfect singing voice, and was an amazing drummer. Watch her in action sometime on the "kit" and you will be amazed. A modern equivalent with this talent is Sina.

I prefer Model 500

I prefer the original version by the Canadian rock group, Klaatu, from their debut album on Capitol Records, 3:47 EST (1976).

Yes, Gene, the band took their name from the alien in The Day The Earth Stood Still.

cc: [mention]USI Calgary [/mention]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back