• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

A take on the cattle mutilation phenomenon. Thoughts?

G

ghostrocket

Howdy Paracastville,

David and Gene thank you for creating such a provocative and credible program. I've been following the Paracast since late last year and I've been totally smitten by the content. As a direct consequence I've made contact with two of your past guests to discuss and openly share some of my experiences. This is my first post on the forum, so I'm interested to see what kind of responses I get.

BACKGROUND
Over the past two years I have been developing the ability to communicate with what I believe to be outside intelligences, or perhaps it's an inside intelligence I have never before been in tune with. After entering a mild meditative state, I find that I'm able to connect with knowledge and ask questions to which I receive answers, often in a flash or in what some I think call a "screen memory". Recently, I asked about the nature of the cattle mutilation phenomenon and I got a very interesting answer which so far I've not exactly heard in discussions or seen in the literature. I would like to share it with all of you and hopefully get some comments back. Here we go.

A TAKE ON CATTLE MUTILATIONS
It seems certain races of ETs are harvesting our cattle (and certain other domestic animals) because of the unique opportunity it provides them. The practice of selective breeding managed by humans for countless generations has resulted in the development of specific genetic lines of domesticated animals that are particularly stout and productive (some desert cattle eat cactus, needles and all). This has been accomplished through natural reproductive processes employing methods devoid of artificial genetic manipulation (at least until recently, a key point). This has allowed us to take breeds of animal into new genetic territory moving away from natural evolution, but still in a valuable direction, at least from a useful-to-humans perspective.

Why do the ETs need to acquire earth animals bred by humans? They should have there own extremely advanced technology for this purpose. Well, it seems the age and complexity of ET technology, combined with the longevity of some non-human species, apparently makes it very difficult for them to produce improvements on living creatures without employing their technology in the process, which it was implied, has perhaps some limitations or at least undesirable consequences. Could it be that some intangible quality of life or essential essence is lost in the process of using technology? While it's logical to assume they are aware of this situation, it may be relatively impossible for them to conceive of not using their technology in everything they do. Imagine having to go back to chiseling on a stone tablet to communicate verses using a word processor and email. Plus, as we now live in the human age of immediate gratification, do you think ETs will want to spend a couple of thousand years selectively breeding earth animals naturally?

As our awareness of the role genetics play in the diversity of life, selective breeding activities have intensified and become more focused, especially in the last 100 years with the onset of our evolved understanding of the mechanisms of genetic information transfer. This has brought us to the robust gene pools of the many domestic animals we have today. But, we are now at this same point in time when genetic manipulation technology is just about to entirely takeover the process of producing genetically enhanced organisms. Selective breeding will continue for a while, but at some point it's a given that the dividing line between organisms produced by artificial genetic manipulation and those produced through selective breeding will be irrevocably crossed, and there may be no retracing the path. Unfortunately, the long term consequences of employing gene manipulation technology is something we may never ultimately understand, at least not before it's too late. It is entirely likely we may unwittingly forever alter or damage the genetic heritage of this planet.

Now, with regard to the onset and intensity of cattle mutilation activity, especially during the past 50 years, the ET actions make perfect sense. If we commit ourselves to the predominate hypothesis that ETs are the perpetrators, the overriding conclusion from analysis of hundreds, if not thousands, of cattle mutilation cases would be; these beings are collecting genetic specimens of unique life forms carefully crafted naturally by man's physical intervention over thousands of years. So why are the ETs acting now?

They're getting the goods while the gettn's good, before we totally screw it all up with infantile genetic technology. It's that simple.

Now, what I didn't ask is what EXACTLY are they planning to do with this harvested genetic resource. Hopefully that will be in another post.

Welcome to our forums, and interesting post.

So I'm wondering, if our cows have been bred here on Earth, with the conditions native to this planet, why and/or how would those selectively-bred attributed translate to another planet, with presumably different conditions than Earth? I'm no geneticist - biology was perhaps my least-favorite topic in school - but I'm a little stumped here.

dB

...or more simply, the mutilations could be caused by predators and bugs. certain insects can make wounds appear "surgical" in nature.

I'll admit the cattle mutilation phenomena hasn't always sparked the same interest as other topics for me, but you present a rather progressive idea in my opinion; certainly one I never considered before, so I find that interesting. I'll be more specific. We can all agree that the most popular theory regarding the phenomena, and the presumed culprits are non-human intelligences supposedly harvesting biological material of some kind. That's nothing new. There could be a whole host of reasons why they may be doing this, but that's where I find the speculative thinking becomes a little shallow in comparison to the rest of the theory as a whole. I never entertained the notion that it could be due to problems with possible longevity, and the stunted evolution of their biology.

However, for that to be true though we would have to assume quite a number of things. Instead of listing them all, in short, they would have to be nearly identical to us, or at least identical in the ways of how biology works on this planet. They would need to be compatible somehow. They would have genes just like life here does, they would evolve and have hereditary endowments, and presumably for all of that to be possible, experience birth and mating of some kind. If you take a look at that criteria merely for what it is, and remove the proposed non-human intelligence identity from the scenario, what do you have? Humans.

That isn't to say that's who I believe the culprits are, because there isn't any evidence to suggest that, at least that I know of. While what you've mentioned is fantastic speculative thinking, or channeling or communication as it were, I think it may be a bit of a leap for me. I don't espouse the "Extraterrestrials must be vastly different than us." line of thought, but I can't say I'm a fan of them being distinctly similar either.

Like 111uminate said the the theory you presented isnt really new. Rather its a speculative expansion of an existing hypothesis (i.e. that non humans are responsible for cattle mutes).

I think you should take a step back and elaborate on this "communication with outside intelligence" thing you mentioned at the start.

Who or what do you think the intelligence is? How long has it been happening? 'How' do you communicate? Have you asked any other questions? Have you seen a mental health professional?

Thanks to all of you for your thoughts so far. Based on the responses, I feel that perhaps the content of my post did focus sufficiently on the crux of the unique point of view I was being provided. What I was attempting to communicate about the cattle mutilation phenomenon has more to do with humans than ETs.

The ET accelerated acquisition of genetic samples of selectively bread animals is in direct anticipation of the impending pollution of this unique gene pool that will occur as a consequence of the progressive application of recently developed genetics technology which will eventually be employed to alter the genetic makeup of these animals. A clear distention was made that our current knowledge of biological genetic identities and the technology we have developed to modifying DNA in order to alter those identities is apparently quite primitive and ultimately a danger to the genetic heritage of earth. Humans were the danger factor revealed, not the ETs. The ET are acting (or reacting) in response to the threat humans pose to our own genetic landscape, attempting to back up this information (a theme presented in the recent scifi film "Knowing").

However, the information I received did not specify exactly what the ETs intend to do with this genetic material; use it themselves as a resource for their own genetic programs, sell it on the open intergalactic genetics market, stow it away for future human generations to use after we realize the errors or our ways, finally fix lactose intolerance once and for all, or create an armada of giant self-sustaining curd-shooting mutant predator cow-tanks as part of some kind of future dairy based alien invasion apocalypse...who knows. Given the probability of an almost infinite universe(s), truly any of these scenarios ARE possible. My gut tells me that in much the same way that a few earthly governments (ex. Costa Rica, UK and Norway) have wisely acted to construct and stock seed vaults to protect heirloom varieties of various plants of the earth for the future, so too perhaps are the ETs storing away this genetic resource. This does make sense, but whether it's for our future or theirs is unknown.

The implication of the information I received is that we are on the edge of damaging our genetic inheritance with a grossly inadequate knowledge of genetics and crude technology. Perhaps there's an overlap area here to a possible sub plot in the human abduction phenomenon. ETs could be extracting genetic material as an act of preservation of our DNA, attempting to save us from the consequences of our own unwittingly destructive genetic fiddling, or possibly protect their own investment in the human genome (yet another branch theory). It's likely an overly simple observation, which should not be grounds for its dismissal, and I know someone must have suggested it before, but: from the perspective of the vast scale of human history it is interesting to note that the onset of the alien abduction phenomenon, and all the genetic sample taking reportedly experienced by thousands of abductees, does almost precisely precede the first historical use of medical procedures and treatments developed from human genetics research. Suggested conclusion: we know not what we do.

With regard to the means by which I have received this information, my "channeling" experiences so far have been quite few and have followed from a sequence of other "dimensional" connections I've made with the non-physical realm of which we are all, whether we know/admit it or not, a part. It is an evolving situation for me that is such a departure from the life I've experienced before, unless you've experienced this yourself, it's difficult to convey the reservation I feel about publicly presenting my thoughts on this forum. I have however committed myself to move towards a personal policy of more disclosure.

Now, I would like to state for the record (and specifically to Gareth) that I have actually sought the aid of "a mental health professional" regarding my channeling experiences. Suffice it to say, without posting the lengthy evaluation, there is no psychotic, neurotic, or other underlying psychological malady at play here fueling delusional projections from a tormented subconscious. I will admit that besides a few self esteem issues, which many of us suffer from, I do experience an occasional twitch from short, inappropriately posed questions regarding the state of my mental health. I've never lashed out at anyone who has done this in the past, at least while they were awake. Fortunately, my dimensional operatives usually handle these things for me.

All joking aside, I do appreciate all feedback and, time permitting, I hope to contribute to other areas of this forum. What a great example this is of the openness the internet has provided for paranormal discussions. Thanks again...

Second sentence should be "did not focus sufficiently". Also wanted to say, as was requested, I really would like to shift into discussions on the nature of the non-physical communication phenomenon and hopefully connect w/others who also have had such experiences. My apologies for not being up on previous discussion threads on these subjects as I'm new to the paranormal forum community. Thanks, ghostrocket

Over the past two years I have been developing the ability to communicate with what I believe to be outside intelligences, or perhaps it's an inside intelligence I have never before been in tune with. "

Have you by chance started feeling compelled to draw glyphs and symbols of unknown origin?

"The practice of selective breeding managed by humans for countless generations has resulted in the development of specific genetic lines of domesticated animals that are particularly stout and productive (some desert cattle eat cactus, needles and all). This has been accomplished through natural reproductive processes employing methods devoid of artificial genetic manipulation (at least until recently, a key point). This has allowed us to take breeds of animal into new genetic territory moving away from natural evolution, but still in a valuable direction, at least from a useful-to-humans perspective.

If this is the case it seems like they would be equally interested in our dogs.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

I'm a believer in life outside our own galaxy. I'm just struggling with the notion of an intelligent, highly advanced alien species that travel billions of light years when their main focus is cow assholes.

Having said that, it's weird how weed makes you travel so far for the strangest munchies.

I will admit that besides a few self esteem issues, which many of us suffer from, I do experience an occasional twitch from short, inappropriately posed questions regarding the state of my mental health. I've never lashed out at anyone who has done this in the past, at least while they were awake. Fortunately, my dimensional operatives usually handle these things for me.

All joking aside, I do appreciate all feedback and, time permitting, I hope to contribute to other areas of this forum. What a great example this is of the openness the internet has provided for paranormal discussions. Thanks again...

hey! You trying to scare me or what!?

I was trying to paint you with a crazy brush. I'm genuinely interested in hearing more details about the communication itself, and those questions were just a couple that came quickly to mind.

When (or if) you feel comfortable about talking more about your new(?) found talents Ill be happy to list some more of my curiosities.

ps. Dont send any dimensional nasty's at me!

...or more simply, the mutilations could be caused by predators and bugs. certain insects can make wounds appear "surgical" in nature.

I saw a show that set out to claim exactly that, and their experiments were really good. At the very least, it made me re-think cattle mutilations, and realize that there are probably more basic answers than aliens.

To skunkape regarding ET interest in dogs: I would refer you to Linda Moulton Howe's web site Earthfiles.com Headline News where she has documented an ongoing series of mysterious cat mutilations in various parts of the country (currently the top story thread). I can personally say a close friend of mine was in close proximity to a suspected cat "mutilation" in Tucson, AZ late last year. An animal was discovered in a open space early one morning with a large circular area of abdominal flesh removed and the organs visible with no sign of blood or predator disruption of the internal organs, or other body parts missing/disturbed. No flies or ants interested in the body either. Very odd. For myself, I'm more of a dog person, but I wish no harm to cats...known a few nice one in my life.

With regards to Jose Collado's comment on ETs who "travel billions of light years when their main focus is cow assholes": if they'd just forget the cow part and concentrate on the "assholes" we might rid ourselves of a useless portion of our population...although, again I don't wish any harm here...so it would be especially nice if we could persuade the ETs to fix the "assholes" and alleviate a lot of suffering in the universe, at least our little corner of it. I'm actually putting this on my contact request list ("No. 247C: Fix the assholes.")

And thanks Gareth...opening up about the "communication" phenomenon will be the next discussion path I plan to take. PS No worries. I actually emphasis the opposite; removing the dimensional nasties.

I would refer you to Linda Moulton Howe's web site Earthfiles.com Headline News where she has documented an ongoing series of mysterious cat mutilations in various parts of the country (currently the top story thread).

They have a culprit for the nearly 30 cat mutilations in Florida.

True Crime Report - South Florida Serial Pet Killer May Have Been Captured: Tyler Weinman, age 18

I do believe there is something paranormal going on in some cases. When I was a kid I found a dead cow that had every bit of flesh missing from it's head. The skull was bleached white, but the rest of the body had not even begun to decay. It was in an area the locals called "Satan's Circle," where occult activities were rumored to go on. Another kid I knew told me that he found a dog, hanged and gutted in the area.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Back