• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

A Special UFOs Tonite Show

Decker

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Gang. As I am getting ready to launch my new Dark Matters Show I was speaking briefly to David Biedny this weekend on a tech matter and told him that as I was going thru my archived shows and I came across this one. A special show (well, very special for me anyway) and I mentioned it to David. I told him I was a little hinky about putting it up here. Why you may ask?

Well, unless I am mistaken I think I may have mentioned this show in an early interview with Gene and David and its true ... I married my wife Vicki on my radio show! David encouraged me to put it up here. Now a little about it. Our then managing editor Ms. Rene Barnett hosted this edition of the show. (And Rene is my first guest on DMR tonight as I write this. 1-18-10) Rene later left the magazine for a career in film and TV and is a producer today. She also hosts her own radio program here in Los Angeles. So, this was the very first time she hosted radio! http://www.latalkradio.com/Rene.php But, at least to Vicki and I, this was a monumental show as Vicki and I launched our life together. After the ring ceremony listen to the calls we took from folks in the UFO field that gave us congratulations ... you may be surprised at some of the calls. At anyrate here is our story from December 18, 1993 on UFOs Tonite. I hope you enjoy it. (Oh, I should mention this show had more music than any before this or even after.)

https://www.theparacast.com/darkmatters/Special2Nite.mp3

Decker

Back