• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

A spaceship (UFO) on the Moon?

Decker

Administrator
Staff member
I received this link this morning (Sept. 20) and I got to tell you, I am always skeptical with You Tube and internet stuff. This vid however, did give me pause. I can't verify that it is as claimed but I am intrigued.

Decker

Backyard astronomer captures UFO on Moon

I received this link this morning (Sept. 20) and I got to tell you, I am always skeptical with You Tube and internet stuff. This vid however, did give me pause. I can't verify that it is as claimed but I am intrigued. - Decker

Same response here, but.......too much detail on the close ups? How would that be possible? It was a 'light' then a dark(er) ship? Trajectory changes from wide shot to close shot maybe? I dunno.

Would this suppose to be a triangular ship? Very popular these days.

Wouldn't it be fun, though! If it were real. Where are they off to? Where have they been? Who are they? It's such a fun thought. What a hoaxer is banking on. It's well-done whatever it is.

Thats good that Don.

Ive watched this guys other vids, some more are incredible like that.

I think the guy is a fake magnet.

There could be no doubt ever again if that footage was expertly authenticated, it would become the most famous footage ever.
And it isnt authenticated, and it isntfamous, like the rest of his stuff.

Back