• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

A Posting from Hell

Free episodes:

WOW, that guy writes like a drunk 6th grader. His spelling and grammer are atrocious. Hell, I thought I was bad. Anyway...

So some dumb guy from Philidelphia writes "a whole theory about magnetic issues"? WTF? Oh and 2 german pilots follow him to a bar and then leave in a Lincoln Towncar? Again, WTF? He sees a UFO and cuts himself on the belly before running (on foot) from the cops for an hour because he thinks his life is in danger if he stays in the military. The rest (and much of the previous part) of his story is all a bunch of redneck testosterone induced self agrandizing BS. I found absolutely nothing of interest in the entire thing. I can't believe that I read it all. Man, that was a waste of time! I dont understand why I can't just look away from the trainwreck.

Save yourself!!!! DONT READ THAT SHIT!!!

Ok here is the trick to reading this everyone .Have your brain scrambled a few times and it is a lot easier. I had no problem!

Have a nice fnord.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

WOW, that guy writes like a drunk 6th grader. His spelling and grammer are atrocious. Hell, I thought I was bad. Anyway...

So some dumb guy from Philidelphia writes "a whole theory about magnetic issues"? WTF? Oh and 2 german pilots follow him to a bar and then leave in a Lincoln Towncar? Again, WTF? He sees a UFO and cuts himself on the belly before running (on foot) from the cops for an hour because he thinks his life is in danger if he stays in the military. The rest (and much of the previous part) of his story is all a bunch of redneck testosterone induced self agrandizing BS. I found absolutely nothing of interest in the entire thing. I can't believe that I read it all. Man, that was a waste of time! I dont understand why I can't just look away from the trainwreck.

Save yourself!!!! DONT READ THAT SHIT!!!

I think its legit. I doubt he would talk about drinking wine with Nick Pope if it was all a made up story from some teenager.

I notice theres no other postings on the board in that thread though. I wonder if nobody over there believes it?

Anyone familiar with the Rendlesham forest Incident will find a treasure trove of information regarding the aftermath. NSA debriefed and threatened anyone who would not toe the line that there was no incidence of importance. Debunkers said it was
the busting of an American drug ring and had nothing to do with UFOs.LaPlume had no real knowledge of the events but saw their aftermath when he heard about Warren taken by two individuals by being sprayed in the face and forced unto the floor of a car.(This relates to LaPlumes encounter with two German airmen)He mentioned the name of someone who backed Warren's story etc. Someone should alert Hastings to this story. There are names here he can pursue. LaPlume became paranoid especially after his two UFO sightings with airman Palmer. Palmer ended up in the AFOSI. Was he a mole? There were many airmen transferred back to the states within two weeks of the RFIs.

pupilstutor,
The German airman made me think about Dr Farrell's theory concerning the Nazis. Do you have any insights or thoughts about this? Does this even pertain to the RFI at all even in theory.

Although many of the things he talks about I don't fully understand, his overall belief or proof that the Nazis continued experimenting with advanced technology intrigues me. Here is a brief article about what he studies.

Joseph P. Farrell |

Thanks for that Ally.
LaPlume read Left At East Gate. He identified the German as out to get him. The Twin bases was part of NATO. The Germans may have had a barracks there and a car for their own use. There were at least two other incidents that triggered paranoid behavior. This post highlighted what was said In the Name of National Security. You can feel the tension of those airmen coming off midnight shift and told not to say a word. Were moles spying on their own? His introduction of meeeting Warren under some tables of a bar fight was brilliant.When Warren broke into his room, closed the door and ranted and rambled about his encounter with a UFO and then his abduction by NSA and the ordeal he suffered by shooting him with drugs and sleep deprivation. Some of this rubbed off unto LaPlume.

Are you saying you dont believe LaPlume?

From that post it appears that you thinkg LaPlume made his story up based on what he heard Larry Warren say... (?)

Gareth

I believe LaPlume believed everything he said. Reading Warren's book and listening to Warren's story, he seemed to feel that someone was out to get him. He felt threatened. The pressure induced paranoiac symptoms.

Pupilstutor,
You think LaPlume just got paranoid from hearing Larry's story. What was the point of your original post?

Ally

LaPlume brought reality into the Rendlesham forest incidence. There aren't many debunkers on the Paracast. On the RFI board there must have been 30 or more theories that tried to explain what happened.Listening to LaPlume I came away confirmed he was a legitimate witness and that it was about UFOs. It permeated daily life after those Events the last week of December.LaPlume said "it was intense+, "so far off the norm".He and his partner witnessed two UFO sightings after the "Big Events".Hastings wrote a chapter about the RFIs and gave stories of other airmen there who had stories to tell.The debunkers used "ready-made stories" and substituted them as explanations. If you read Left at East Gate you'd note similar incidence described by LaPlume. He described himself as a wimp, a "mamma's boy" as he found himself hiding behind an overturned table with Warren who someone on this board described as a tough dude.His paranoia enhances the reality of what he described, not diminishes it.

pupilstutor,
I know this may be a strange question but why did you choose that particular user name? I had some personal email exchanges with a person in the UFO field that is quite familiar with the RFI case.

I asked that person what they thought about the Peter Robbins interview and told them about a dream where they were a teacher and I was in their class. I took that dream as a message that I had something to learn from that person and emailed that to them. Not too much later on the Peter Robbins show thread a person posting under the user name pupils tutor appeared. I have been assuming that this was the person I had the email exchanges with. Not only that this person knows about, from what I have told them, about my encounter with the col. WTF?

I emailed that person and asked if they were on the forums under that user and the answer was no.

I sent the email out on May 8th about the show and my dream May 10th you show up.... coincidence?

Back