• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

A little disturbing...

MADMANMIKE

Skilled Investigator
My three year old son usually goes to sleep in my bed and when I come home from work (usually after 10:30PM at the earliest), I take him across the house and put him in his own bed.

For the past week or so he's been staying in his bed and getting up in the morning excited to have done so like a big boy.

Last night I didn't go to bed until around 2AM, and like usual put him in his own bed. Sometime around 3:30 he came running in our room and climbed in bed between us. That's not really out of the ordinary, despite the recent trend. What was a bit unusual was the tossing and turning and kicking me several times.

What's disturbing? I'm home for lunch, and he's been drawing in a spiral notebook. He's drawing a face, simple circle with a vertical line for a nose, a big smile and two circles for eyes. He then tears the page out and says in a pouting voice "Daad, I'm looking for my pet squirrel! Mom scared him away and I lost him!"

I informed my wife about the memory regressions discussed a few episodes ago but she's generally not impressed by these things.

Just an observation that sent some chills up my spine...

-Mike <8[

Back