• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

A.J. Gevaerd 10/25

Free episodes:

Unky

Martian Baby
Gene and Dave:

Thanks for having AJ on to update us on the latest activity from Brazil. I've maintained a strong interest in the Colares wave of '77 and Operation Saucer since reading UFO Danger Zone.

AJ and Marco Petit should be commended on the great work they've done getting document release by the Brazilian government. I would encourage forum members to review the documents which are listed in the malevolence thread in the UFO forum. Many of these documents are in English.

Interestingly, one of the Operation Saucer files contained a letter of inquiry from the late Bob Todd.

David, what would it take to get you on that trip to the Amazon with AJ? Seriously man, this is such an awesome opportunity.... when youre 75, and think back to 2009, do you think it would be much of a regret if you didn't go?

AJ mentioned something about offering resources rather than funds to get on the trip. Couldn't you offer to be the official camera/audio guy?

Or what about we all throw in 10-20bux? Will that get you anywhere near the amount to go on the trip?

I just think its such an amazing opportunity.

Dug this episode, AJ's enthusiasm is contagious. The story about Colares is just totally insane in the membrane.

It seems crazy that AJ was able to create a UFO antisecracy movement that the Brazilian Gov actually responded too? This would never happen in the US. His discussion that the US military/intelligence got involved in the brazillian case does kind of make you wonder whether the US peeps know a more than we think. Are people in ongoing communications with "Aliens"? Crazy to think about.

Brazil seems to be a hotbed of the paranormal. Between Arigo and Colares, I can't think of any place that seems to have as much consistent physical interaction with the paranormal. Perhaps as 'Dr Fritz' said (or I remember reading) people in Brazil are more willing to believe/keep an open mind.

I don't know much about Colares other than I heard AJ discuss but my initial thought if I lived there would be "we gotta move, those beings don't want us here, they think it's their land". But the anemia/blood problems are really fascinating.

Strange stuff...... Does the paranormal interact with those whose world view is less grounded in western scientific principles and whose traditions activity incorporate the paranormal into their world view in a non modern close minded organized religious way?

Great show. Can't say enough.

Some quick info I dug up:
Some translated operation saucer docs are here.
Colares can be found on google maps here.

Why an advanced civilization would toy with humans in a remote area and drain their blood is beyond bizarre.

Seems like a waste of energy and void of meaning. The equivalent of a cat kicking a dead mouse around. A demonstration of high technology to weak and vulnerable humans.... Bravo !

These visitors seem to love demonstrating their superiority... as in the Gordon Cooper story of a small saucer landing and departure in front of a camera crew :D ....as in the Lt. Bob Jacobs story of a ufo shooting plasma rays at a test missile. ....as in the disabling of U.S. defense systems.

Why this need to confirm that humans suck ;) and that our defenses are laughable. Will we earn their respect when we kick their butts :D

Why this need to confirm that humans suck ;) and that our defenses are laughable. Will we earn their respect when we kick their butts :D

I still have problems with the idea that they're showing off, so to speak. They've got all this hubris but generally demonstrate it in rural areas, at night, or at large distances above the ground??
Even if they don't understand our borders or which countries have more cell phone cameras per capita, they still know where our large cities are. They have ample opportunity to truly make a splash but don't.

David, what would it take to get you on that trip to the Amazon with AJ? Seriously man, this is such an awesome opportunity.... when youre 75, and think back to 2009, do you think it would be much of a regret if you didn't go?

AJ mentioned something about offering resources rather than funds to get on the trip. Couldn't you offer to be the official camera/audio guy?

Or what about we all throw in 10-20bux? Will that get you anywhere near the amount to go on the trip?

I just think its such an amazing opportunity.
Seriously,mate I like this show, I really do but I would be astounded if people would pay to send Biedny on a trip along the Amazon.

Seriously like... really.

loved the show, loved Aj 's love and passion for the subject.
one of the best i had heard in a while,its very nice to hear about other parts of the world that are not the U.S.!

wish nick pope would talk about the flap over scotland this year and its ongoing...i.e orbs ,these are still being reported.
also Scotland has one of the U,k's best reported case....

Robert Taylor worked as a forester working for the Livingston Development Corporation. On the 9th November 1979 he traveled up to a plantation close to the M8 Motorway to inspect the site. As he walked up towards a clearing at around 10:30 am he saw a large spherical object with a gray metallic finish. The object appeared to be around 20 feet in diameter and 12 feet high. As Taylor approached the object it dropped towards the ground and two smaller spheres with protruding spikes (he described them as looking like old naval mines) appeared from the bottom and began to roll towards him. Taylor attempted to escape but the spheres caught his trousers - ripping them at the bottom and began to drag him back towards the larger object.
bonnybridge3.jpg

Taylor passed out for around 20 minutes - when he came too he heard a hissing sound and then said the UFO just vanished. He had to crawl nearly 100 yards to his pickup truck as the encounter had left him temporarily unable to walk. After reporting the incident the site was thoroughly investigated and several marks in the ground were detected in the clearing, which could not be explained.
Lothian & Border's Police were baffled and since Taylor had shown signs of being attacked had to treat the case as assault.

I still have problems with the idea that they're showing off, so to speak. They've got all this hubris but generally demonstrate it in rural areas, at night, or at large distances above the ground??
Even if they don't understand our borders or which countries have more cell phone cameras per capita, they still know where our large cities are. They have ample opportunity to truly make a splash but don't.

I like simple explanations... a demonstration at a macro level (city, country for ex.) would obviously restructure the defense framework of the entire planet, bring profound changes to the psyche of our specie as well as unite efforts against a new foreign adversary (as per Ronald Reagans speech ;))
One reasonable explanation is that our current state of disunion is an advantage to any external enemy. Small demonstrations or interventions without leaving traces enables them to pursue their business as usual without retribution and without disturbing the current balance which works to their advantage (for whatever they need to do here).

If you were planning to take over this planet, would you appreciate it if your probing scout was alerting the target planet to your presence :D ... a fun filled blood sucking rampage scaring the locals in an isolated area is pretty close to the limit for your scout I would think LOL unless you like shaking wasp nests :rolleyes:

You wouldnt pay 10 bux?

Jesus christ.

Pay ten dollars for a co-host of a podcast I listen to to have a trip up the Amazon? Actually, no I wouldn't.

Go for it but I'd be surprised if you raised enough donations to pay for it. Just saying, like :).

I've already given them 10bux a couple of times. As a donation.

I like to give a *small* amount for free content that I consume every week.

Each to their own I guess.

I've already given them 10bux a couple of times. As a donation.

I like to give a *small* amount for free content that I consume every week.

Each to their own I guess.

Well, yes and good for you but you must accept that you are relatively unusual, probably.

It's a free podcast, they put it out there and I 'pay the hosts back' by listening to it - there are probably more people with my level of investment in the show and such level of investment is entirely legitimate in the podcast 'market'.

Plus, I think there is a difference between giving a donation to keep the show going and giving a donation to pay for a trip.

I really enjoyed this segment. One thing that immediately sprang to mind with the suck (shupa-shupa) phenomena in Colares was radiation which can cause unusual burns and leave one anemic. I guess I should look further into the research as to what medical tests were done to determine the cause. In terms of possible radiation tests it should be considered that different forms of radiation have different half lives and doing a test for radiation contamination for long half life radiation might not be the ticket.
That being said, I am happy that these things (beings) are not currently active in the Northeastern USA.;)
Best,
Fahrusha

Don't know how valid this is, but:

Good news, everyone! Contrary to my pessimism, we have some news, and it seems the case has been solved. José Medeiros and a friend followed the clues and did the basic thing: they contacted the local authorities, including the health secretary of the city of Belterra, Ana Cláudia Tavares.
The secretary informed them that the news was just a rumor. She visited the hospital after reading about the news, and the staff there also confirmed it was only a tall tale. Well, not only: they also found that behind this tale about the return of the Chupa-Chupa are attacks from real suckers… known as bats.
Apparently, the two girls in question were actually attacked by bats. Those kind of attacks are becoming more common recently, as the habitat of the creatures is being destroyed by heavier tourism and expanding urbanization.
I also spoke by phone, on a lead from Medeiros, with a local from Maguari who confirmed there is not anything like a panic going on. Actually, the local told there was nothing happening up there.
This was, all suggests, just a hoax circulated by a free lance journalist to the local newspapers, including Diário do Pará, that just published the story without checking anything.

http://forgetomori.com/2008/ufos/chupa-chupa-attack-solved-it-sucks/

Why do they have to pick on the most superstitious, least technical, least educated people? Funny how when the air force packs up "operation saucer" and goes home, the phenomena stops.
Did everybody that got "shined on" by lights in the sky end up with puncture marks and post-suck-suck syndrome?
I seriously doubt it. In a small superstitious community where gossip is good as gold, I can imagine how stories by a few can become the "experience" of many.
Some were shown to be anemic. Could this have been a result of some kind of manipulation used to maybe increase suggestibility and to affect a vigorous hypnosis much more profoundly?

Back