• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

A Humble Suggestion for the Question Bank

Jeff Crowell

Paranormal Annoyance
Gene/Chris,

Is there anyway we can have the date of the guests in front of the guest names for the Title of each question post? For instance, if you're going to have Jeff Belanger on the PC and wanted to start a thread for questions for Jeff, could you title that thread 7/25/11 - Jeff Belanger or something like it?

The reason for this request is I'm not always sure when the -upcoming guests are going to be on so I'm posing my questions too late to be asked. By putting the date in the Title of the guests post, I'll know if I missed that guest or not. I understand that sometime a guest isn't pinned down soon enough to actually put the date in front of their post, but for those that are this would help.

Thoughts?

Good idea. I have tried to mention when the show is to be recorded in the body of the message, but will add the date the episode will air in the title.

Back