• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

A ghost in the chair behind Greer??????

Free episodes:

Dudsworth

Paranormal Novice
Hello there ladies and gents! A long time listener to the show here with my very first post......David if your seeing this i was the guy that wrote to you with respect to my fathers passing a while back.

OK....Now thats out of the way, i feel a little guilty about writng this as something seems very wrong about my very first post having to include Dr Staven Greer.....bear with me though folks there is a reason. Earlier tonight i was in need of some light hearted entertainment and found myself surfing on youtube. I stumbled upon what seemed to be the latest installment of Greer's B/s and thought now this is bound to be a laugh a minute so i eagerly clicked on part 1 of 13 video's and settled back to watch. No suprises in the content.....video's with nothing at all to see in them but over the top Greer telling the audience the ships were that close he could touch them....blah blah blah. One thing did catch my attention in the 3rd installment though.....check out the chair behind Greer at about 1.10.....very very odd i thought...and the camera zooms out later in the video to reveal no reason as to why it should have done what it did......your thoughts please?????

A ghost in the chair behimd Greer??????

Obviously, the chair's heard enough, it's swung round and told Greer to sit down, shutup, and stop making a complete stool of himself.

A ghost in the chair behimd Greer??????

Excellent, Loose Leaf. I entirely agree. Either that or Greer is bleeding enough HGH through his pores to give it passing sentience.

Back