• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

A Fix for Full Edit Problem

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
Some of you have noticed that, if you try to do a Full Edit, using the Edit drop-down menu, on one of your old posts, it gives you a silly error message.

One of the programmers for our forum system worked with us to fix that issue and the problem appears to be history.

I think that's the last, lingering issue with our conversion process.

But if you folks know of any other problems, let me know.

This is not a problem, more of a question: once a user has subscribed to a thread, what is the easiest way to unsubscribe?

So far, the only place I've found to do this is in my Control Panel.

Please pardon me if I have overlooked anything.

fitzbew88 said:
This is not a problem, more of a question: once a user has subscribed to a thread, what is the easiest way to unsubscribe?

So far, the only place I've found to do this is in my Control Panel.

Please pardon me if I have overlooked anything.

You can subscribe to a full forum without going to the control panel, but, apparently, not individual threads. Oh well.

Back