• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

A Bit of Whining (or maybe Inappropriate Pleading)

I wrote a fairly lengthy message that I intended to post here, but the tyrannical despotism of message board technology judged it to be too long.

It's something like the existential crisis of a (former) paranormal enthusiast. It's likely that the majority with disagree with its premise,

http://notargetnomarket.blogspot.com/2011/01/quasi-plea-against-paranormal-leviathan.html

(please note that the title is not entirely serious)

Or divide a long post into two parts. If a lot of you have problems with this, I'll raise the word count limits.

Interesting. But, then again I just finished watching Goodfellas (again) The Packers are in the playoffs. I'm rooting against my home state rival (Auburn) I still (at53) love to think about the opposite sex. I adore classic rock and play guitar and read Stephen King and follow the Braves in baseball. I am very interested in history and archology and so maybe I'm good. I don't live and breathe the paranormal. It's fun and it's a hobby but it's one of many. Just find balance. Don't look to a guru be they secular or religious or esoteric. Just follow your bliss and you'll be fine. Step away awhile if ya need to. Good luck.

Peace. :cool:

---------- Post added at 01:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:48 AM ----------

Oh, and watch out for those damn Christians and Atheist. They just lay in wait to save your eternal soul or your rational mind. :p

Back