• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

700 Architects demand truth on 911

Logical, "explosive" evidence. Thanks for bringing this up yet again, despite its devastating implications for our country!

I found it fascinating to see the issue discussed on a main stream morning show (I think it was a morning show). And the person communicating the concerns is an intelligent and presumably credible individual who clearly is NOT unpatriotic.

Not to mention he has 699 people in support too:D

I wouldn't mind if the current administration reopened the 911 comission to get a second opinion on the issue without all the secrecy that went around last time. The whole molten thermite thing at ground zero kinda makes me wonder.

watch the buildings fall. controlled demolition. you dont even need the tons of proof to see it was controlled. its like... duh.

watch the buildings fall. controlled demolition. you dont even need the tons of proof to see it was controlled. its like... duh.

That's exactly how I feel about it. I think the 911 cover story is a classic case of allowing an outside source to over-ride one's own senses and reasoning.

I think a good analogy would be watching a video of two guys throwing a big ball back and forth. Someone insists to you that the ball is made of lead, but to your eyes the ball is clearly made of something more like styrofoam.

The proponent of the lead-ball theory could say, "How could you possibly know that? You're just a layman, not some sort of architect or physicist with a phd in aerodynamics. It's obviously lead, and here are mathematical figures written by experts to prove it."

Well hey, there's the math written out by experts, they must be correct right?

That would be sufficient to convince many people that the ball was made of lead, even though their own senses told them differently.

And if concluding that the ball was made of styrofoam also implied something else very unpleasant, people would be very inclined to grasp for any reason at all to believe the more pleasant fiction.

Without an outside influence most average people could correctly gauge whether a ball was made of lead or styrofoam by watching two people throwing it back and forth. We're not scientists, it's simply that we all have an innate understanding of physics, which arises from our lifelong existence in the physical world.

The collapse of the buildings makes no visual sense and doesn't match with how the collapse was supposed to have happened. I always leave open the possibility that I may be wrong, but to me it is ridiculously obvious that something else happened to bring down those buildings.

I just want to point out that I know how previous threads on this issue have ended up and I wasnt trying to stir up that hornets nest again.

The only reason I posted that video is because of the person being interviewed; his place in society; the people he has in support; and the place he is being interview (mainstream media source).

I know these architects & engineers have had a movement going for a while now, but as far as I know this is the first time they have taken their concerns to the media like this.

That's exactly how I feel about it. I think the 911 cover story is a classic case of allowing an outside source to over-ride one's own senses and reasoning.

I think a good analogy would be watching a video of two guys throwing a big ball back and forth. Someone insists to you that the ball is made of lead, but to your eyes the ball is clearly made of something more like styrofoam.

The proponent of the lead-ball theory could say, "How could you possibly know that? You're just a layman, not some sort of architect or physicist with a phd in aerodynamics. It's obviously lead, and here are mathematical figures written by experts to prove it."

Well hey, there's the math written out by experts, they must be correct right?

That would be sufficient to convince many people that the ball was made of lead, even though their own senses told them differently.

And if concluding that the ball was made of styrofoam also implied something else very unpleasant, people would be very inclined to grasp for any reason at all to believe the more pleasant fiction.

Without an outside influence most average people could correctly gauge whether a ball was made of lead or styrofoam by watching two people throwing it back and forth. We're not scientists, it's simply that we all have an innate understanding of physics, which arises from our lifelong existence in the physical world.

The collapse of the buildings makes no visual sense and doesn't match with how the collapse was supposed to have happened. I always leave open the possibility that I may be wrong, but to me it is ridiculously obvious that something else happened to bring down those buildings.

Hi BrandonD
I think the Ball example is right on.
The video also got me thinking that this story is so far out in left feild and very uncomfortable for most to even consider. (Very similar in a way to the UFO subject) That fact alone gives it a very effective camouflage. If you brought this up at a social gathering you would probably find yourself treated and looked at differently, maybe even accused of being Un American. I think this subject will linger on for years to come without any real solid proof one way or another.
All the Best John.

there is plenty of solid proof. it just happened to be left out of the official story.

I find it amazing how taboo the 9/11 truth subject is with the general population. I literaly feel more comfortable telling people I believe in UFOs than I believe that 9/11 was a conspiracy. The irony is that there is literaly TONS of evidence that tells us 9/11 WAS a conspiracy, and the evidence for UFOs is thus far anecdotal.

I find it amazing how taboo the 9/11 truth subject is with the general population. I literaly feel more comfortable telling people I believe in UFOs than I believe that 9/11 was a conspiracy. The irony is that there is literaly TONS of evidence that tells us 9/11 WAS a conspiracy, and the evidence for UFOs is thus far anecdotal.

it is almost taboo here too. tread lightly my friend.

Hi Mike
I have been following this thread for the past few days. I finally got round to watching the loose change documentary last night. Not only did it make me feel physically ill, but very angry also. Just like the UFO subject lets suppose a lot of this is just noise and crap it still leaves many unanswered questions that seem to be of no interest to the general public?
This is very strange.
If the last administration had some kind of overall plan to bring those buildings down and thus bring this country into a war in Iraq. killing many thousands of people in the process how can they go on with that in their conscious minds? I find that so deeply troubling.
Will this haunt them for years to come? Or do they give no more thought to it, than if they had ran over a cat? I would guess it's somewere between the two.
John.

Back