• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

6 reasons NOT to go to Austrailia

hahaha. I was thinking, "so youve got me and mike, thats 2". :D

Speaking of spiders though, Im am hardcore arachnophobic. Something about the way those little fuckers move, and the way they look seems to say pure evil to me. Many people think that it means Im scared of being bitten.... but that is NOT the case. I have absolute zero fear of being bitten. In fact I would rather a deadly snake in my room at night than a hunstman on the roof in the the corner.

Like this huntsman, for example:

huntsman_spider.jpg

Id rather sleap with a deadly snake under the bed.

lol where i live is dripping with poisoned critters, got bitten by a red back spider (black widow) once had to go to hospital.
lost a dog to a death adder snake, still have the snake floating in spirits (it was a draw). just last week i had to pick up a red belly black snake that was sunning itself in the front yard, and toss it into the bush.

want a fast wake up in the morning, try this opening the fridge door in bare feet to see the tail end of a black snake retreat under it.

and heres one for anyone wearing shoes right now and feeling comfy

true story, guy in sydney puts shoes on and walks 15 mins from home to the train station, rides 40 mins to work on train, gets off in sydney CBD and walks to his office block, starts work at 9. at 10:15 he gets up to make a coffee, and its then, the dirty big black funnel web spider, deadly bites him on the foot.................

1. Can't afford it.

2. Hot.

3. fear of developing the habit of saying mate instead of man.

4. Fear of running into Mel Gibson, though I'm not a jew.

5. Fear of running into Hell Gibson with a jew.

Back