• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

6.8 Earthquake on New Zealands Southern island.

Thanks all, doing ok as I am am far enough south to just feel them as thumps and bumps.
after the quakes back in 2012 and 2011 I have had my fill of them at close range.

relax.. it is just an exercise. ;)

NZDF hosts multinational planning exercise

Defence Minister Jonathan Coleman has met with Australian, US and Chinese participants who are taking part in Exercise Phoenix Spirit, a NZ hosted defence planning exercise in Christchurch.

"This is the first time that Australia, the United States and China are contributing to a humanitarian disaster relief planning exercise in New Zealand," says Dr Coleman.

"Exercise Phoenix Spirit is an important opportunity for New Zealand to further engage with our international partners, enhancing our mutual understanding of a multinational response to a disaster relief operation.

NZDF hosts multinational planning exercise - Yahoo! New Zealand

relax.. it is just an exercise. ;)
NZDF hosts multinational planning exercise
Defence Minister Jonathan Coleman has met with Australian, US and Chinese participants who are taking part in Exercise Phoenix Spirit, a NZ hosted defence planning exercise in Christchurch.

"This is the first time that Australia, the United States and China are contributing to a humanitarian disaster relief planning exercise in New Zealand," says Dr Coleman.

"Exercise Phoenix Spirit is an important opportunity for New Zealand to further engage with our international partners, enhancing our mutual understanding of a multinational response to a disaster relief operation.

NZDF hosts multinational planning exercise - Yahoo! New Zealand

WTF!!!

ok that has me very nervous

Back