1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY A PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of The Paracast, the exclusive After The Paracast podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, plus show transcripts, the new Paracast+ Video Channel, Classic Episodes and Special Features categories! We now offer lifetime memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://www.theparacast.com/introducing-the-paracast/

The Official Paracast Store is back! Check out our latest lineup of customized stuff at: The Official Paracast Store!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!
    Dismiss Notice

30 year old's thoughts on this...

Discussion in 'Youth and UFOs' started by RSprague51, Apr 19, 2015.

1. RSprague51

RSprague51 Paranormal Novice

I think in order for the youth to get involved, we need to show them where to look for the absolute best evidence and stick to the FACTS. When they surf the internet for UFOs, the good, bad, and ugly all expose themselves in a barrage of misconception and 1,000th hand testimony. I think such companies as Open Minds Production, The Gralien Report, and The Black Vault, are places where a younger generation of interested individuals can go and feel safe, without fear of being scoffed at or feel stupid for not knowing the 60+ years of modern UFO era information.

I am trying to do my part as well as an aspiring UFO journalist. If anyone is interested, my work (Shamelss plug) can be found at: Somewhere in the skies - home

2. Gene Steinberg

Gene Steinberg Forum Super Hero Staff Member

Forum Super Hero
    Home Page:
    No problem giving you a plug, Ryan, but remember that young people need to learn about the 60+ years of work so they don't repeat the same mistakes.

3. Sprague51

Sprague51 Paranormal Novice

Writer

Usual Suspect likes this.
  4. matthew1977

matthew1977 Paranormal Adept

i think you are in good company Ryan, Jason McClellan & Maureen Elsberry appeal to the younger, funnier side of ufology. Yet while having fun they dont compromise journalist integrity.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk