• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

3 Tiers of Potential Disclosure

Atrayo

Skilled Investigator
Hi All,

After listening to the Stephen Bassett Paracast besides Mr. Bassett's personal meltdown. I got to thinking is there only one type of expected method of Disclosure?

(Before i get into the 3 types of disclosure. I'm of the same opinion that David Beidney & Gene Steinberg have stated that disclosure is a very unlikely occurrence. In regards to the U.S. Government, there's more potential that'll it occur from a foreign nation providing evidence if any.)

The first type of Disclosure is under Civil Means:

That being under a "freedom of information act" inquiry. Lobbying the government or pursuing this from special interest groups. All within the law and basically by civil means, be it by academics, activist persons, military / government whistle blowers.

The second type of Disclosure is by Espionage:

Whether this form of espionage is from a foreign government, another U.S. Agency spying on it's cousin agency. (IE CIA spys on DoD), or a multi-national corporation spying on a government or another military / aerospace firm.

One living example that can fall under the espionage category. Is the case with the UK hackor named "Mr. Gary McKinnon".

Link to YouTube video from May 2006.

He's the fellow that was hacking into US Military / NASA computers looking for a blank administrator passwords. Doing so for a period of 2 years looking for UFO evidence and what not free energy tech. I believe he continues onward with his case trying to fight the legal battle of being extradited.

A blog about his particular case is at: Free Gary McKinnon - or at least try him in the UK

The third type of Disclosure will be probably the most despicable form, that being by "Lethal Force":

Where violence is inflicked either by an organized group be it some sort of foreign black ops. Causing physical human harm to someone in a secret facility. Be it by kidnapping (could be extraordinary rendition by a foreign agency or by radicals), extortion, etc... Or some unstable individual or cult like group going on a rampage.

This is what i surmise are the most basic forms of disclosure that could occur. Whether we get wind of it through the global media or something that never gets the light of day.

Now when i say disclosure of those 3 types of potential outlets. That doesn't necessarily mean disclosure to the masses world-wide. Just from one select group to another that is coveting to have such knowledge and/or evidence.

My guess is we won't have disclosure unless they crash in NY city or something like that. It is a huge wish of mine that they crash into where ever American Idol is being shot.

Back