• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

2012, the end of the Mayan calander and some say world. Fact?

Free episodes:

Truthseeker70

Paranormal Novice
Heard another discussion last night regarding the 2012 Mayan calender ending. So i mixed it all up with a bunch of stuff from Ed Dames regarding remote viewing and some cataclismic event in 2012 and sun spot action. Is the end result `The end` or is it all a `crock o crap`? Any suggestions?::)

Heard another discussion last night regarding the 2012 Mayan calender ending. So i mixed it all up with a bunch of stuff from Ed Dames regarding remote viewing and some cataclismic event in 2012 and sun spot action. Is the end result `The end` or is it all a `crock o crap`? Any suggestions?::)

If it ends up being "The End™", good, then we won't have to hear about this shit anymore.

dB

I have a buddy who still keeps on bringing this up. I don't get it. I like histroy and all, but I don't think we are all gonna die in a few years because of the Mayan calander.

i dont know... i just looked at my 2009 calendar. it ends on Dec. 31st of THIS YEAR!!! :eek:

Glad to see you guys think its worth mocking. I think its totally serious! Im digging out my garden now and installing an `Anderson shelter`. At least we wont be driven to drink by Pop idol and the rest of that shit..................
......... Or is it a pool im installing and lookin forward to the summer of 2013? The new years edition to The Paracast should be an interesting one in 2013!

This whole controversy does fascinate me, personally I think it will be similar to the Y2K thing where a lot of people get really freaked out right before the said date then nothing happens. So I am not really that worried about it being fact.

Got the roof on the shelter today. The cans of beans have been ordered and the toilet paper cache. Gonna be diggin out the gun emplacement tommorow! You`ll all wanna be in here when it occurs. OR maybe it`l pass us by like a thief in the night! How mischievous. :D
You gotta laugh eh.

The thing is, after nothing APPARENTLY happens in 2012, lots of people will say that there has been some kind of transformation of people and their thinking. The new age of Aquarius and all that. Mark my words, because if I'm wrong nobody will be able to call me on it anyway.

It's going to be like 911...except 100 times bigger !
It's going to be 91,100 !

(runs down the street screaming and pulling out hair)

Back