• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

2011 Mass Sightings, Fleets & Media Coverage.. What Does This All Mean?

Truth Seeker

Paranormal Novice
It seems more than ever as we are leading up to the new year the amount of sightings and footage are becoming more common. And these sightings are starting to be witnessed by alot of people at one time. The Blatant day time sightings of UFO fleets and the now more than ever media coverage of such phenomenon.....What does it all mean? What is it going to mean? why is there a feeling of urgency in the ufo community for dislosure?... is it because soon we are not going to need a government(s) to show and tell us that these craft are ET and to prepare for contact? I dont know whats going on but i'll tell you what I definatley have my eyes to the sky a whole lot more these days.

It seems more than ever as we are leading up to the new year the amount of sightings and footage are becoming more common. And these sightings are starting to be witnessed by alot of people at one time. The Blatant day time sightings of UFO fleets and the now more than ever media coverage of such phenomenon.....What does it all mean? What is it going to mean? why is there a feeling of urgency in the ufo community for dislosure?... is it because soon we are not going to need a government(s) to show and tell us that these craft are ET and to prepare for contact? I dont know whats going on but i'll tell you what I definatley have my eyes to the sky a whole lot more these days.

Thats it good man chin up.

If i walked around where i live with my eyes to the sky.
I would tread in more dogshit than soft mick.

It means you have been reading too many AllNewsWeb and Examiner articles!

Keep looking and when you have some good evidence we'd all love to see it. Not tyrying to be an ass but I just don't see it the same way. Where is all the evidence for these UFO fleets and mass sightings that are apparently from ET?? I might have missed something.

Back