• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

2007 X-Conference

tommyball

Skilled Investigator
Any Paracast fans out there heading to the 2007 X-Conference outside of DC next month (Sept. 14-16)?

They have a pretty wide range of speakers running the gamut from Greer to Maccabee to Dolan. I've always wanted to go to one of these things but have never been close enough, so since I'm in Baltimore I figure I should head down and check it out.

-todd.

Anyone who is coming make sure and look me up - I'll be there presenting Best Evidence on the Friday evening documentary screening, and I'll be around all weekend.

Paul

Cool. I'll have to check it out.

I haven't heard any recent interviews with him, but have you spoken with him before regarding his thoughts on Dr. Greer?

It seems as though they both shared the same goal of disclosure for a time; but Greer has, in my opinion, contaminated his own efforts with his CSETI activities.

-todd.

Yeah, he basically seems willing to work with anyone who is pushing for disclosure. But I asked him if there are classes people can take to become a celestial ambassador expecting him to talk about these classes. He said nothing like that exists in colleges/universities and that's a shame, but didn't mention the online courses, so I assume that's purely a Greer thing that Bassett's unaware of.

Well that makes sense for Bassett to keep all the allies that he can on his side for X-PPAC's objectives. It should be interesting to see what Greer discusses at the X-Conference.

-todd.

With the conference a few days away I wanted to give this a bump and give a shameless plug for my friend's nearby sushi restaurant, Sushi Oishii, should anyone feel adventurous and want to venture outside the culinary confines of the Hilton or the nearby mall.

I'm looking forward to meeting some fellow Paracast fans.

-todd.

valiens said:
Party at the Vaeni suite and yer all invited.

Excellent.

Of course, as a hard-drinkin' Canuck, I'm required by law to drink any and all of your beer and liquor. :)

paulkimball said:
valiens said:
Party at the Vaeni suite and yer all invited.

Excellent.

Of course, as a hard-drinkin' Canuck, I'm required by law to drink any and all of your beer and liquor. :)

My boss is Canadian. He confirmed this. Damn... :D

Of course since it's in Maryland, under state law everyone has to eat 2 crabcakes and watch 1 John Waters or Barry Levinson film each day.:)

-todd.

Wow, I thought I was the only one on the planet left who doesn't drink. Paul, you're making out like a bandit!

Back